Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have you ever just watched?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

Default RE: Have you ever just watched?

ORIGINAL: bodyputtyless

The best time is at night, when I have the garage lights on and I'm out at the end of the driveway looking back. Its like looking into a Cathedral of Ford Horsepower. As I hit the button on the garage door opener to close the door, I stand at the house entry and watch my beauties shimmer in the long tube flourescents. Chills, plain and simple. I'll pass out if I can ever find a 65/66 fastback to park inside the garage as well.
One of my neighbors might sell his 65 K-Code, its orange, like this...http://www.angelfire.com/film/fly4fude/2drvside2.jpg it sounds awesome too
Old 07-13-2007, 04:34 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

ORIGINAL: 2cokeman

That brought tears to eye's
lol
Old 07-13-2007, 04:42 PM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

I find myself going outside just to look at my car all the time; I can’t get enough of checkin' it out. [sm=loveeyes.gif]
I know what you mean about people staring, it is funny to watch them, whenthey see the carit seems they are put into a trance as they stare at it.

I went to the Transformers movie last night, and when the s197 dressed up like a police car showed up, I hear a bunch of people like “man those mustangs are awesome.â€
I am just sitting there thinking to myself ‘yep that’s right I got one.’ [sm=bling.gif][sm=gears.gif]
I don’t know how anyone can deny that the s197s are some sexy machines. [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Old 07-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

Unfortunately, I don't get those responses with mine...But then, I have a stock GT, nothing done to it.

I DO know what it's like, though, as my dad's got a BMW Z4 that we cruise in and get looks, and our '67 Jaguar E-Type, people are always asking us, "What the heck kind of car is THAT?!?" (I think we own one of about 3-4 "drivers" here in San Diego; everyone else probably has theirs garaged or never takes it out).

Maybe after I get some money together to do some mods...
Old 07-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Red_Stallion
2nd Gear Member

Yah I still stare everyday and my girlfriend gets mad when I choose the seat in a restaurant just so I can make sure I have a good line of sight.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Tubra
2nd Gear Member

My g/f and I parked @ Applebees and a little girl walked out, about 4 or 5, and gave a seriously surprised look at the car like this: [sm=smiley3.gif] It was awesome.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:39 PM
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

I can't get enough of Sonic Blue, so yes I check her out like a hot blonde from time to time.

(well, not exactly the same kinda look in my eye)
Old 07-13-2007, 06:59 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SonicBlue05GT

I can't get enough of Sonic Blue, so yes I check her out like a hot blonde from time to time.

(well, not exactly the same kinda look in my eye)
oh but its probably close haha
Old 07-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Jackies Stang
2nd Gear Member

I work at a small family owned business( not my family) and i work the front counter most of the day helping people with their needs. I park so that when i am at the counter i can see my baby right out the front door. I can honestly say at least 1 out of every 5 people that come in the store leave and walk directly over to my car just to take a peek! I even have a few people come in and ask whose mustang is out front! As for when i am out (front) on break or lunch i sit back and watch for stangs running up and down the main road slowing down just to take a better glance! Such a good feeling but yet scary sometime knowing my car gets soooo much attention!
Old 07-13-2007, 07:22 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Yup...especially after a good cleaning..

Quick Reply: Have you ever just watched?