Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have you ever just watched?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 07:27 PM
dcottrell6
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Have you ever just watched?

ORIGINAL: Red_Stallion

Yah I still stare everyday and my girlfriend gets mad when I choose the seat in a restaurant just so I can make sure I have a good line of sight.

I do the same thing when we go out, it drives my wife crazy. It's amazing how many people get out of their car and walk around mine.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Mikes_BLK_GT
4th Gear Member

Comments like best looking car on the market and constant envy in parking lots, gotta love eevry minute of it
Old 07-13-2007, 08:57 PM
07 GT/CS Vert

[align=left]I was sitting at a traffic light yesterday with the top down on my cell when out of the corner of my eye, I notice the minvan next to me. The power slide door is opening up and as I turn to look, I notice this little boy in his car seat straining against his jail cell, trying to look at my car. His mom says to me that he wanted to see the car, so she opened the door for him. I rev'd her up a bit and he just got all giddy and smiles. As the light turns green and mom pushes the button for the door to close, you would have thought someone stole his favorite teddy bear while eating his ice cream from the look on his face. His head moved forward trying to see the car as long as possible as I drove away.

And my wife thinks that her Mini Cooper S Vert gets some looks, hhmmmfff.

[/align]
Old 07-13-2007, 09:50 PM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

I do that at work sometimes. I walk over to the window just to make sure everything is ok or just to take a break from what I'm doing. I've gotten caught a couple of times, one of my co-workers asked me if I missed it already! I just told her I was looking outside to see if it was going to rain!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:02 PM
RUFDRAFT
3rd Gear Member

Man. Y'all are making me feel better. It's not just me!

Parking so you can see it.

Looking back when you walk away.

I was mowing the lawn today - and every time I made a turn, I'd look at my car!

Luckily, my wife understands!

ruf

[IMG]local://upfiles/54696/92FF9427F57A4B73A043E619C8360266.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-13-2007, 10:29 PM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times !!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:52 PM
GuitarGuyBMG
2nd Gear Member

Last semester I was walking towards my car when I saw a guy get out of a 350Z and look inside my car, im guessing to see if it was stick shift or not ( which it is ). I set the car alarm of just to scare the guy when I was coming up to the car, then we talked for a few minutes. Pretty cool guy.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:27 AM
07 GT/CS Vert

[align=left]I have the Ford Auto Start installed and when I see people looking at the car, I will start her up. They start looking around and then I will shut it off. My wife gives me sh*t about that.
[/align]
Old 07-14-2007, 05:54 AM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07 GT/CS Vert

[align=left]I have the Ford Auto Start installed and when I see people looking at the car, I will start her up. They start looking around and then I will shut it off. My wife gives me sh*t about that.
[/align]
The funny thing would be if you also had the voice of Barricade from Transformers (black Saleen cop car) recorded, and when you turned the car on it payed the clip that asked them if they were Sam Witwiki!
Old 07-14-2007, 05:54 AM
Jrob27
1st Gear Member

I took my Alloy 07 GT to the shopping center and parked far away. Left a space in between my car and a Beemer. When I came out an hour later there were a few of the guys that worked at the store looking at my car and another followed me out to it. They stood around asking some questions and as I was getting in to leave the guy in the Beemer came out and we both started up at the same time. Ahhh, the rumble of a V8! you couldn't hear the Beemer at all. The guys all gave me the thumbs up while I was leaving. Don't even think they saw the other guy. Gotta love American Iron!

Quick Reply: Have you ever just watched?