Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No such thing as an 05+ Mach1

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 11:11 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Default RE: No such thing as an 05+ Mach1

ORIGINAL: ohsixgt1217

Ok...**** me for saying the guy with the V-6 does not deserve to imitate a GT-500.Your right....**** me...im sorry you guys want let everyone think you have GT-500's....just make sure you dont rev your engines in front of them.
Truth hurts i guess....
Ps. btw...if you could read, i was reffering to the guy with the V-6 and cobra badges when i said that.. I think i said like 9 times if he had a GT and did that i would have said the same exact thing.
What truth?
I think you have said to much!!!!! you usually do.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:14 PM
ohsixgt1217
4th Gear Member

I was reffering to the truth as what your car "truly" is.

For example if you own a GT or V-6, and want to claim it is a Shelby...obvioulsy the truth hurts.

Stop attacking everything im saying and blowing it out of context
Old 07-13-2007, 11:18 PM
dmhines
5th Gear Member

So are the GT guys that don't like the GT emblems on their cars and replace them with the Pony emblems Posers also since they look like a V6 car with GT take-off parts? Luckily I'm mature enough not to be offended by your ludicrous remarks but also am mature enough not to be racing teeny bopper ricers on the street. Apparently you have some sort of Freudian attachment to your car. And why it is merely the Cobra emblem that makes a so called poser but a GT500 rear bumper cover does not ... oh yeah ... because you have one on your car ... guess your not the purist you profess to be.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:21 PM
ohsixgt1217
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dmhines

So are the GT guys that don't like the GT emblems on their cars and replace them with the Pony emblems Posers also since they look like a V6 car with GT take-off parts? Luckily I'm mature enough not to be offended by your ludicrous remarks but also am mature enough not to be racing teeny bopper ricers on the street. Apparently you have some sort of Freudian attachment to your car. And why it is merely the Cobra emblem that makes a so called poser but a GT500 rear bumper cover does not ... oh yeah ... because you have one on your car ... guess your not the purist you profess to be.

Who besides mustang enthusiasts know its a GT500 bumper? Really...please tell me. No where does it say "Cobra" on my car.

Look if you want to tell everyone you have a Cobra, and act cool because you have snakes on your car, go for it.

I am sick of arguing with you about trying to make your car something it is not. Have fun
Old 07-13-2007, 11:25 PM
dmhines
5th Gear Member

Oh ... so now I am telling people it's a Cobra? I think not ... what I will be telling people is my car was almost totaled so instead of repairing it back to a standard V6 car I had the body shop order all Shelby body parts instead of V6 body parts and it didn't cost me anything but the hassle of the wreck and loss of my car for a month ...

Who besides mustang enthusiasts know its a GT500 bumper? Really...please tell me. No where does it say "Cobra" on my car.

Look if you want to tell everyone you have a Cobra, and act cool because you have snakes on your car, go for it.

I am sick of arguing with you about trying to make your car something it is not. Have fun
Old 07-13-2007, 11:28 PM
ohsixgt1217
4th Gear Member

Dude the SHelby front end and body work will look sweet.

The only thing i was saying was rice was the badges, thats it. The badge is basically saying what you have, every car has some kind of badge or emblem identifying it.

Oh ... so now I am telling people it's a Cobra? I think not ... what I will be telling people is my car was almost totaled so instead of repairing it back to a standard V6 car I had the body shop order all Shelby body parts instead of V6 body parts and it didn't cost me anything but the hassle of the wreck and loss of my car for a month ...

Old 07-13-2007, 11:34 PM
Moonbaby1973
2nd Gear Member

[sm=loser.gif]
Old 07-14-2007, 12:13 AM
USMC_LB

ohsixgt1217 = [sm=shades.gif]

It makes me sleep more comfortable knowing there are kewl people pointing out
what they think is tasteful and others that do not agree are always complete posers...
[/sarcasm off]

I would never be so self-important to think that everyone should have exactly the same
tastes that I have AND to bash others for having a difference of style.

Dude, you can beat a dead horse with the best of them.

Okay, you dont like badging... WE GOT IT! Hell, we got it the first 5 times you said it.

But you keep on, and on and... enough!

I have seen many S197s done up as Mach1s and some look good and some dont,BUT
I would never force my taste and style on others.

IF theyenjoy what they have createdthen that is what is most important!

The world would be a better place if the tribute/clone haters would all realize that they are lamer
than the cars they think that are lame...

If you dont like it, well [sm=devilgrin.gif]

LB
Old 07-14-2007, 08:07 AM
06mach1
1st Gear Member

This is a pic of my 06 Mach 1. I figure this is what a Mach 1 would have looked like if Ford had built it! It gets a lot of interest at car shows and has won a couple of awards so far. I think it looks good.

[IMG]local://upfiles/68144/2C1B1DC3D02F45C2ACA94802EFE45C98.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-14-2007, 08:42 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

R - E - S - P - E - C - T

If you treat other members with it, then threads won't get locked!

[sm=lockeddance.gif]