Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crash test performed by myself

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Crash test performed by myself

When I was growing up, (still not there yet at 58) my parents told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say about someone, I shouldn't say anything. That said, I feel that I should reply to this thread. So here goes.........................
Old 08-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Smokem
1st Gear Member

I had the same thing happen exceptI was doing 70 and it was a large tire tread as I came over a crest of a hill. Same damage. Good news was I now had a reason to upgrade the front end and get a new facia!!!! Bad because at that time the money was to be going into the engine.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:49 PM
olvanish
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MantaDreams

ORIGINAL: olvanish

You're right, sports cars are made to be driven at 65mph tops, I completely forget about that sometimes
u duma$$ the Mustang was built to operate at high speeds and acceleration in the right environment or setting. But it doesn't keep morons like you from making stupid decisions. In daylight, with a PROPERLY maintained and operational vehicle, many owners get enjoyment while still able to operate under the law. On a track it can get even better.

Grow up, fly right, stop screwing up and stop being a menace to society.

Hey you ****en fagget who the **** you calling a moron? I'll be a menace to yo *** if you call me that in person. Any time you wanna handle it big mouth runnin forum dawg, you can find me in LA, just let me know where u wanna meet at. That's right homeboy, and anybody else who wants to call me that into my face, yall know what to do. I don't post in this forum to get insulted by **** like you that are too afraid to floor the pedal but still wanna own a mustang just to get some *****, show offor whatever it is that you own it for. Stfu and go drive like a grandma punk *** bitch. To those of you who are b$%!@#%! about my speed, it's not what I'm pissed about, it's about half of the car getting destroyed by something you could kick with no shoes on as hard as you can and still not feel any pain.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:51 PM
olvanish
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cmj

I feel insulted that he thought he could do something so incredibly stupid like this and then come here and make a post about it thinking people would be understanding. What a tool.
as for you rookie *** fool, i post about wutever the **** i wanna post about and ima keep on doing this. this ain't your forum and whatever u feel insulted about go tell ur mom and see if she can fix it for ya. yall can report my profane language and possibly they close my account down but how many e-mail addresses do i have and how many more can i create?
Old 08-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Haze28
3rd Gear Member

I feel insulted that he thought he could do something so incredibly stupid like this and then come here and make a post about it thinking people would be understanding. What a tool.
+100000000000000000
And a little tip, you would be better off paying for the whole thing out of your pocket. If you let your insurance cover it you will be paying for that $500 for the next 5-7 years.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

[sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=insomnia.gif][sm=itsok.gif]dude just relax a bit, it's just the internet
Old 08-02-2007, 10:07 PM
chp2150
1st Gear Member

Somebody's got his thong in a knot!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:21 PM
y22kc

Three letters sum this up: WTF
Old 08-02-2007, 10:25 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

ORIGINAL: MantaDreams

You're right, sports cars are made to be driven at 65mph tops, I completely forget about that sometimes
u duma$$ the Mustang was built to operate at high speeds and acceleration in the right environment or setting. But it doesn't keep morons like you from making stupid decisions. In daylight, with a PROPERLY maintained and operational vehicle, many owners get enjoyment while still able to operate under the law. On a track it can get even better.

Grow up, fly right, stop screwing up and stop being a menace to society.

Hey you ****en fagget who the **** you calling a moron? I'll be a menace to yo *** if you call me that in person. Any time you wanna handle it big mouth runnin forum dawg, you can find me in LA, just let me know where u wanna meet at. That's right homeboy, and anybody else who wants to call me that into my face, yall know what to do. I don't post in this forum to get insulted by **** like you that are too afraid to floor the pedal but still wanna own a mustang just to get some *****, show offor whatever it is that you own it for. Stfu and go drive like a grandma punk *** bitch. To those of you who are b$%!@#%! about my speed, it's not what I'm pissed about, it's about half of the car getting destroyed by something you could kick with no shoes on as hard as you can and still not feel any pain.
he didnt call you a moron, he called you a dumbass!! then he called you a moron later....
Old 08-02-2007, 10:32 PM
cmj
1st Gear Member

as for you rookie *** fool, i post about wutever the **** i wanna post about and ima keep on doing this. this ain't your forum and whatever u feel insulted about go tell ur mom and see if she can fix it for ya. yall can report my profane language and possibly they close my account down but how many e-mail addresses do i have and how many more can i create?
Oh lordy lordy! He's too fast and too furious! You call me a rookie just because of a forum registration date? Like I said, you're a TOOL. Now why don't you run along and go back to pretending you're Vin Diesel.

Quick Reply: Crash test performed by myself