Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car was keyed today and I know who did it.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Car was keyed today and I know who did it.

ORIGINAL: blk05stang

It still doesnt give him the right to jack up my car and he will pay if I find him one way or the other. Maybe he'll be less aggressive with my fist buried in his face.
I agree with you on that, his @ss would pay. Even my own stupidity is not reason enough for anyone to touch my car LOL. Don't worry, I still wuv ya.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:03 PM
FlaPony
3rd Gear Member

I know that I'd have some explaining to do in front of a judge about beating the living snot outta someone if it was me...hopfully he's a car enthusiist

I've tryed to pass people that sped up and yes it pissed me off at the time but never enough to key another persons car. Find the coward and beat his ***, leave him semi unconsious and drive off...I have no sympathy for someone like that, he's a coward and took his anger out on your car. What a friggin' *****. He needs to be reminded that keying someone's car is wrong.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:04 PM
schapman
4th Gear Member

+1
Old 08-09-2007, 04:08 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

I love how everybody supports him going an beating his *** or screwing with the guys car except for pantera...think about it, if you go and kick his *** what is to prevent him from doing something to you car again.....you wont gain anything except for the many bad things that can/will happen when you confront him. Jail or a lawsuit is not worth it. If you do something to his car, you are just a big of an ******* is he was!. Grow up and handle it properly, file a report, find out if they have security cameras and get the car fixed.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:17 PM
FlaPony
3rd Gear Member

By doing nothing you're reinforcing his actions.
Kicking his a$$ only brings legal issues

I can only imagine how pissed I'd be and that's when I don't always make the wisest choices[:@]
Old 08-09-2007, 04:18 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

If you file a report and there is no evidence to link him to scratching your car, there wont be anything done to him, PLUS, they have this report on file so when something happens to HIS car (revenge), you will be the number one suspect......
Old 08-09-2007, 04:19 PM
tritonpwrd
2nd Gear Member

It sucks that the car was keyed....But I would have been very pissed if I was in a hurry and needed to pass and someone speed up and didnt let me pass them. Im not saying I would have keyed someones car cause thats a b*tch thing to do, but you kinda asked for it.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:28 PM
UberHax0r
2nd Gear Member

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ****er did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: ****ing keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's ****ed up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of **** ****ed with it.
Lance: They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ******* doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a ****er!
Vincent: What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:52 PM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: howarmat

I love how everybody supports him going an beating his *** or screwing with the guys car except for pantera...think about it, if you go and kick his *** what is to prevent him from doing something to you car again.....you wont gain anything except for the many bad things that can/will happen when you confront him. Jail or a lawsuit is not worth it. If you do something to his car, you are just a big of an ******* is he was!. Grow up and handle it properly, file a report, find out if they have security cameras and get the car fixed.

The thing is, you need to jack him up so severly, that he won't think twice about doing it again. That memory will always remind him that he was wrong.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:52 PM
moe07
2nd Gear Member

just stupid people trying to pass you on the right to get in front of you to sit in traffic. an accident waiting to happen.its ok if they cut you off, but you better not speed up so they dont get their way and cut you off. i speed up for allaholes trying to cut me off. you would figure that he was late for work or something, but he had time to stop, find you and key your car. what a F****ing wimp.like you said you willnever forget his face. you will meet again and i think things will go a little differant forhim next time.

sorry about your car. that really sucks.

Quick Reply: Car was keyed today and I know who did it.