Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tacobill youtube movie =)

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 03:40 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Tacobill youtube movie =)

Did you notice at the end of that clip he has the camera going through his DVD monitor?
What a trip! Now all he needs is infra-red to drive at night without headlights!
Old 08-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

dam that was cool, i wish i could do half that stuff to my car lol
Old 08-11-2007, 10:22 AM
StantheMan
2nd Gear Member

Taco Bill is the main man, you have got to love it, I haven't done all his mods, but the ones I have are a piece of cake thanks to Taco Bill, the ones that I am waiting for funding I know what to expect. I wonder why Taco Bill wants to add some new tires? lol.[sm=crossbonesgif.gif]
Old 08-12-2007, 11:41 PM
TacoBill
2nd Gear Member

Hey thanks guys! Funny, I totally missed this thread. A friend over at TMS let me know of it, so I just had to pop in and thank everyone for the comments.

Most of my recent vids are made using Sony Vegas 7. I encourage you guys (and gals) to put together a video of your Stang. All you need is a bunch of pics of your car(which you probably already have), some cool tunes, and a little creativity, and you're set! Just a short couple years ago I used to watch other people's videos and wish that someday I can put something simple together. Well, I did. Then added a little more on the second video, and so on and so on.

On the 310 RWHP thing, that's just an estimate. Since my last dyno run, I added the C&L Racer, UDP's, CMDP's, and the driveshaft. Together, I have no idea what net HP that's all worth.. hence the estimate. As soon as I get $100 to essentially throw away for trivial information, I'll set up another dyno appointment with the same place I went. By using the same dyno, I can accurately see what those mods are worth.

Paul, I totally see where you're coming from and you're right, I probably have already dumped the equivalent ofa new Kenne Belle into the car already. But to me, it' not all about performance, performance, performance. I'd like to throw in the ocassional 'look at me! [8D]' non-performance mod too.
Would I like to eventually get a KB? Of course! But for now, I'm really diggin' my ride.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:54 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TacoBill

Hey thanks guys! Funny, I totally missed this thread. A friend over at TMS let me know of it, so I just had to pop in and thank everyone for the comments.

Most of my recent vids are made using Sony Vegas 7. I encourage you guys (and gals) to put together a video of your Stang. All you need is a bunch of pics of your car(which you probably already have), some cool tunes, and a little creativity, and you're set! Just a short couple years ago I used to watch other people's videos and wish that someday I can put something simple together. Well, I did. Then added a little more on the second video, and so on and so on.

On the 310 RWHP thing, that's just an estimate. Since my last dyno run, I added the C&L Racer, UDP's, CMDP's, and the driveshaft. Together, I have no idea what net HP that's all worth.. hence the estimate. As soon as I get $100 to essentially throw away for trivial information, I'll set up another dyno appointment with the same place I went. By using the same dyno, I can accurately see what those mods are worth.

Paul, I totally see where you're coming from and you're right, I probably have already dumped the equivalent ofa new Kenne Belle into the car already. But to me, it' not all about performance, performance, performance. I'd like to throw in the ocassional 'look at me! [8D]' non-performance mod too.
Would I like to eventually get a KB? Of course! But for now, I'm really diggin' my ride.
Like I stated, your car is awesome! We all want to get where we're content. Of course I'm speaking from the outside looking in, so my view is, "after the fact"[8D], of all the cool mods you've made to your ride. I'm pretty sure you've got some great things in store to wow us once again. Just opinions and I'm glad you see it as such. Look forward to future mods to your carby you .
Old 08-13-2007, 05:36 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Great looking car, and some awesome write ups...by the way....