Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Other than Mustangs...What do you do???

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 04:34 PM
fosman77
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Other than Mustangs...What do you do???

54,Married without Children, Work in Radiology at a large Hospital In Orange County,Ca, Like to do projects around the house and maintain all the Vehicles, 2005 Avalon,2005 Scion Xb,2007 Mustang GT, 1957 Chevy Panel Truck..It all keeps me busy.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:27 PM
white531
1st Gear Member

54,old oklahoma roughneck,now working for a airline.Live on lake,hunting and fishing.Build streetrods and muscle cars.Cars i own-07 gt,dodge viper,64 gto,69 judge,and 37 dodge coupe streetrod and boss 429.Ride a honda 1000rr and play on a banshee 4 wheeler.Graduated from International School Bangkok.Did my duty in 71( 101st airborne ,WHOO WAAAH)Looking at retiring at 56
Old 08-22-2007, 05:32 PM
oshkoshbajawsh
I ♥ Acer

20 years old, part time student, snowboard in the winter, beach all day in the summer. party boats 3/4 of the year in minnesota
Old 08-22-2007, 06:16 PM
GT Newbie
3rd Gear Member

I'm a 57 year-old retired clinical hypnotherapist (yep, it was every bit as fascinating a profession as you'd expect) who lived in Holland from 1972 - 2001 (married to my Dutch wife now for 35 years), but moved back to the USA because my folks are now getting old, and also because Holland isn't like it used to be anymore (long sad story- don't get me started!).
I love retired life (quit working on my 50th birthday just like I'd planned), and am happy to finally be back home for good.
I enjoy playing tennis, working out at the gym, reading, and watching movies on my giant-screen tv with semi-prof surround-sound system.
I've got a HUGE collection of very rare antique pioneer aviation and automobile literature (1894-1914) which I'm selling off slowly to finance my fun & games.

Back in the day, I learned to drive on my parents' (then brand new) dark green 1967 Stang 289, so when I first spotted the S-197 last October (I live in a hick town with tons of seniors, and it's the first time I saw one!), I did a quick double-take, fell madly in love at first sight, then went right over to a dealer for a test drive (where I fell even more in love)- and the rest is history......
Old 08-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Chevy Convert
2nd Gear Member

34, Californai native living inAtlant for the last seven years. BS in Criminal Justice from Cal State Sacaremanto. Finance/Audit/Compliance manager for Verizon Wireless - strange career path given the degree. Married, one step kid.

Other than mustangs, riding my motorcycle (Honda 919)in the N. GA moutains, cookinganything but myspecialityisreal lo and slo BBQ, projects around the house, golf,reading, anything football including fantasy, drinking beer on a Friday night, i like to travel but airports now bug the crap out me (business travel wrecked that), spending time with the family, etc.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:52 PM
underdog
1st Gear Member

42, live in Cypress,Tx with my wife and two of 4 children. Two of them have moved out finding out about life. Working as an electrical supervisor for the last 10 years for a offshore drilling contractor. Spent 6 years in the Navy active and 18 years as a Navy brat with my dad. My hobbies are making my family happy, bench racing my mustang and trying to get life to slow down a little.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:14 PM
buddydank
1st Gear Member

36 and never married. I live in Iowa and work for a small software company doing QA and run a small internet radio station(BuddyDank Radio). Ski bum, disc golfer, outdoorsman, poker nut, football crazed, Mustang lover!
This is my first Mustang but I have a long history with them and I could not be more excited about owning one.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:29 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Do you know Steve Alu? Just curious.
Nothing wrong with being a cop.. it's a job most people couldn't handle..
ORIGINAL: Bluestar

Be nice, you all know me......But the fact of the matter is, I was a New York City Police Officer for 25 years. The last 12 years was spent in Highway Patrol. I love music, fishing (27' sportcraft), hunting, all the manly things in life. I have three regular kids, and five grand daughters with another on the way. I've always been a car nut, of all the cars I previously owned, the two I miss the most, was a 1967 Shelby GT-350, and a 1964 Corvette Fastback Coupe. This new mustang is GREAT!!. To the OP I have a vintage hollow bodied bass guitar from the late 50's or early 60's, that is mint, but I never got around to learning how to play. Life is good........Mustangs make it better, Enjoy.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:40 PM
BigDave
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: white531

54,old oklahoma roughneck,now working for a airline.Live on lake,hunting and fishing.Build streetrods and muscle cars.Cars i own-07 gt,dodge viper,64 gto,69 judge,and 37 dodge coupe streetrod and boss 429.Ride a honda 1000rr and play on a banshee 4 wheeler.Graduated from International School Bangkok.Did my duty in 71( 101st airborne ,WHOO WAAAH)Looking at retiring at 56
We lived in Bangkok 67-68 and went to ISB. My brother graduated May 68, sister a junior, me 3-4 grade. That's cool!

I'm a 48 year old retired Air Force guy. Worked avionics 15 years, they got into nursing/nurse practitioner, now nearly graduated from anesthesia school. This is one hard school!

I've had several mustangs 67, 76, 82, 01, now 2005. Always liked Fords. I have something for 68-71 Torinos as well. I'm married (2nd wife--this one's a keeper), had 7 boys 22 to 10 month twins. I have no time for anything but studying at the moment (and hanging out here), but enjoy drag racing, boating, whitewater, mountain biking/hiking, and travel (esp Europe).
Old 08-22-2007, 07:52 PM
Thurman
5th Gear Member

I'm a 42y/o male married with 3 children. I am an assistant service manager for a toyota dealer. I also ride an 02 cbr 1000rr, play poker, listen to music, camp and be with my family.

Quick Reply: Other than Mustangs...What do you do???