Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Smaktard always going the opposite way.

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 08:59 PM
MustangSal
1st Gear Member

Default Smaktard always going the opposite way.

I may have told this story before so if I did just ignore it the only reason I bring it up is because I see this tard like 4 times a week, no im not big on name calling or anything but after you hear this story you will get in line...trust me.

I have my Mustang for like maybe 2 weeks at this time which is about 4 months ago.....Im driving maybe 5 MPH behind a line of cars single filing down a street, the oncoming lane is moving maybe about 15 MPH. Up ahead about 40 yards is one of those neons with the white racing stripe paint scemeon it and the driver is a version of an over aged vanilla ice......his window is up about 3/4 the way, and I can see his hand at the top of it...I see this for about 5 seconds and im looking at him like wtf ? and right as he gets next to me he flicks something hard from his hand and it bounces off my front fender/door it sounded like money, like a quarter or something like that....[:@]..I...almost....lost...my...mind ..[:@]....because it in no way looked like an accident. I couldnt even do a u-turn because it was so tight. I then saw him like 2 days later coming twards me, I dont do anything, just look and he is already looking at me giving me a dirty look ??? lol wtf did I do ? I never saw this guy before that day in my life and he has a chip on his shoulder for me ? Everytime I see this guy he is coming twards me...never going my way...he must have one of those "faster" version neons and has a chip on his shoulder for Mustangs or something, maybe he got bullied by mustangs and now he is looking for a stocker to get hisrevenge ...LOL. I cant wait to be going in his dirrection.......Ownage is coming.