Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally....a Post about how good some dealerships can be!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 02:02 PM
harraid5711
3rd Gear Member

Default Finally....a Post about how good some dealerships can be!!!

First off, i'll state that when I bought my car at the this dealership....it was the best experience i've ever had buying anything. My salesman did everything right, heck he evenmade me a peanutbutter sandwich while i was waiting cause i was starving, the finance guy was awesome, and ever since, the service manager has been great as well. All three of these guys are brothers....as a matter of fact, everyone that works there is in the same family. But the thing about them is that they're big mustang gear heads!!! This is a tiny dealership in a tiny town, but they're full Saleen and Roush dealers and always have several shelby gts and gt500s in stock. Well i make the 35 mile drive to them for everything eventhough i have another ford dealer just up the road, and i was there this morning to get my oil changed.....which they do for free everytime as long as i bring my own mobil 1. I asked the service manager James about adding a cai/tune and his answer floored me. He said, "hell i though you would've had one on there by now, i know i would." regarding my warranty he said that there's no way he'd even consider voiding or doing anything else to my extended warranty and i didn't even have to bother with returning it back to stock. he said the only hassle would be if it were a major problem where Ford would have to send a tech to work on....and he even said he'd put the stock airbox on and then cover for me if the tech suspected a computer flash!!!! crazy huh???
Old 11-21-2007, 02:07 PM
banka87
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Finally....a Post about how good some dealerships can be!!!

Nice dude!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:55 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Get that in writing! J/K good for you. I've had no complaints about the Ford dealers I've been to.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:03 PM
lrgnation
4th Gear Member

Damn, I wish mine was like that, I couldn't even return the headlight bulbs they sold me. They gave me the wrong ones... And somehow it was my fault. I had to raise my voice just a little.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:09 PM
WPsharpshooter
3rd Gear Member

I hate you...... My dealers SUCK *****
Old 11-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Gene K
5th Gear Member

I had a very nice experience last spring when I bought my car as well.
My dealer asked if I wanted to be put on the waiting list for the next available GT500 or KR (if he got one) for MSRP.
He has a no additional markup policy. He also doesnt charge a Doc Fee since he doesnt own a boat!
Third generation owner and his 90 year old dad spent the time taking my mother (who brought me to pick up the car) to dinner and entertaining her.
All for an X-Plan Buyer....

There are a few dealers who know that if they wont to beselling fords for the next 75 years (as they have been for the last) theyneed repeat business.
That basically just means being honest and aboveboard with the customer and having him leaving feeling served instead of serviced.