Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wreck

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 12:41 PM
noober
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: wreck

We got pics of the car but it looks fine. You said you were amaturely P.I.T.menuevered into a light poll on your SIDE. I see no side damage. Now you claim that it's all front end damage. Well, if, as you claim, it's all front end and UNDER the car, then I would wonder what you had to run over to do virtually no damage to the bumper but (from what you're telling us) completely rip up the undercarriage. I only see one scenario: You ran a shallow curb when you were spun out that dodged your bumper.

Is that what happened?

Mind you I'm no professional nor am I badgering you, I'm just kind of curious as to HOW something like that could happen.

Also, still selling that supercharger? ^_^
Old 12-25-2007, 12:47 PM
FORDM
I ♥ Acer

I dont know what the deal is with the pics, but the bumper is cracked, adn where the yellow marker is, that is gone, from the pole, I did hit a curb I said that in my first post, i went over the curb and hit the pole. But its all good Im not worried, i just wanted to provide the estimate and the pics they took, to show that the story is not made up. Destonn grow a sac dude.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:11 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

So you WANT me to join the [sm=badbadbad.gif]contest. I didn't jump in and badger you about getting pitted and spun two complete 360 degree turns and then jumping a curb...I could've asked where is the rear end damage from the contact made when the Charger hit you. But if you really want to be bashed then so be it. [sm=chairshot.gif]
Old 12-25-2007, 01:19 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

You have to admit FORDM, there is a lot a shady area about your story.

Old 12-25-2007, 01:22 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

Not gonna let you bring me down on Christmas...today is Jesus' birthday and I must be nice to my fellow man[sm=devilangel.gif]
Old 12-25-2007, 01:38 PM
Leos06gtLL
3rd Gear Member

I can kinda relate to him I seen cars in bad shape after coming in contact with curbs/sidewalks and the body looks fine but the car has collapse due to all the suspension damage people that don’t know what there talking about tell you its wrecked and then you start believing it ..............
Old 12-25-2007, 01:42 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

Honestly his did not look too bad. I see you are A STMotorsports man. Me too they installed my Cams and I will be back for more once I finish making the house the way the Wifey wants. Who woulda known a brand new house would cost so much to get the way you want
Old 12-25-2007, 06:28 PM
FORDM
I ♥ Acer

I dont want to be brought down today either, it happened, I have not had my car for almost a week and it sucks. be thankful you have your and you can enjoy it. You all called me on it when I told my story, then I post the pics and the estimate and you still nsay im lying, how would you feel if it happened to you, and you told your story here and people bashed you, i bet you wouldnt feel that great either. Anywho like i said earlier Merry Christmas, have a good day. I cant wait to get it back to make the in car video of 0 to 80 by second. Also if you go on youtube type in 0 to 80 videos, there are quite a few mustangs that can achieve this, I did not know that was a big deal. And most of them are supercharged.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:31 PM
FORDM
I ♥ Acer

And one more thing, Jesus was not born on Dec. 25th. Thats one area I do know a lot about. May 14th 6 BC just to give you a little info.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:34 PM
FORDM
I ♥ Acer

I got another question, did you see the price for the tires on the estimate, are these tires worth that? 357 a pop?

Quick Reply: wreck