Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

so......06Saleen3V

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 10:44 PM
ShadyNinja
4th Gear Member

Default so......06Saleen3V

so 06Saleen3V
what does the general public think of the poilce look of your car?
are people moving over like you are a cop or what?
Old 01-16-2008, 10:54 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Default RE: so......06Saleen3V

I got to say that my drive from San Diego up to the Bay Area last week was soo much damn fun. Almost every person stops and looks, rediculous amounts of photos are taken, its nuts. At night time, people will be coming in my mirrors really fast then slam on their breaks and hang behind for about 30 seconds and slowly creep up even with the car...they look at the Saleen on the side, then take off haha....I gotta say, I dont know of any other car I could get more attention in and have more fun in...every person, whether a car lover or not, will stop and talk to me and I love it!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:01 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

I would recommend the conversion ...we have everything you need to do an exact replica
Old 01-16-2008, 11:01 PM
rdiaz89
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06Saleen3V

I got to say that my drive from San Diego up to the Bay Area last week was soo much damn fun. Almost every person stops and looks, rediculous amounts of photos are taken, its nuts. At night time, people will be coming in my mirrors really fast then slam on their breaks and hang behind for about 30 seconds and slowly creep up even with the car...they look at the Saleen on the side, then take off haha....I gotta say, I dont know of any other car I could get more attention in and have more fun in...every person, whether a car lover or not, will stop and talk to me and I love it!
i totally agree! You are one lucky guy (we should make a remake of transformers in the bay area freeways haha) (except without a camaro [:'(]) lol
Old 01-16-2008, 11:02 PM
MexGT
5th Gear Member

if someone is speeding and if u're around .... I bet he will soil his pants in that moment lol !
Old 01-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Told ya!

Old 01-16-2008, 11:08 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rdiaz89

i totally agree! You are one lucky guy (we should make a remake of transformers in the bay area freeways haha) (except without a camaro [:'(]) lol
Haha hurry up and paint your car yellow for the weekend!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:10 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MexGT

if someone is speeding and if u're around .... I bet he will soil his pants in that moment lol !
I have had someone fly by me...and I mean like 95 when I was doing 65...and as soon as they passed me they slammed on their brakes. I got behind them real quick before the could read the side of the car and tailed him like I was going to pull him over. He slowly started switching lanes over to the right and I continued following him...he darted off at the last second to catch an exit. I was laughing my *** off lol...
Old 01-16-2008, 11:11 PM
noober
3rd Gear Member

Sponsor me and turn my baby V6 into a Camaro, then we'll have some fun on the streets.

All we'll need is a pimped out big rig behind us. ^_^
Old 01-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

haha -- thats pretty dam funny.

ORIGINAL: MexGT

I have had someone fly by me...and I mean like 95 when I was doing 65...and as soon as they passed me they slammed on their brakes. I got behind them real quick before the could read the side of the car and tailed him like I was going to pull him over. He slowly started switching lanes over to the right and I continued following him...he darted off at the last second to catch an exit. I was laughing my *** off lol...