Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ha anyone heard from Xenonmods lately?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 11:51 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Default Ha anyone heard from Xenonmods lately?

Trying to get in touch with Rich lately and he isn't responding, just wondering if anyone has ordered from him or heard from him lately? He is the guy that does the Mustang brake decals http://www.xenonmods.com/
Thanks
Old 12-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

Location: Raised in Chicago; living near St. Louis in Troy, IL
Default RE: Ha anyone heard from Xenonmods lately?

I've never had anything but problems with XenonMods responding to my emails, so the fact that he's leaving you hangingdoesn't surprise me one bit. His responsiveness (or lack thereof) to customers is absolutely horrendous, and I'll never buy another thing from them as a result. With EVERY email I've ever sent them, Rich has ONLY replied after I had to follow-up time and time again....almost as if he's lazy and waits 'til you get pissed before he has no choice but tofinallytake action and respond. Bottom line, in my own personal experiences with him, I found that his service flat out sucks...bad!I'm sure others can reply to this and say they'vehad good luck with him, but not me. Never once...and never again.

In any case, the last time I heard from himwasin early November when I had yet anotherhellish correspondence with him, this one stemming from a simple request I sent him seeking information about his return policy for a problem item I ordered from them. Having already experienced veryslow responsivenessin earlier dealings with him, I waited a few days and still got no responsebefore finally sending him another message telling him I'd had enough, essentially saying"good riddance" to his business. Well wouldn't you just know it,as usual, he waited'til I got pissed before responding and then had the nerve to callme a ***** for expressing my frustrations inmyearlier email! What gall this guy has!! He actually thinks it's okay touse profanity in his replies to hiscustomers...who he should VALUE and attempt to satisfy?? Well needless to say,that was my absolute last straw. There are COUNTLESS other businesses out there that sell the same products he does and offer FAR better service, and even if an itemcosts a few bucks more somewhere else, to me, quality service is worth it.

Anyway, goodluck with your wait. It might be awhile so prepare yourself for a bitter ending.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:56 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Wow sorry to hear that, I didn't know he was that bad. I'll have to rethink this then.

ORIGINAL: Silencer06

I've never had anything but problems with XenonMods responding to my emails, so the fact that he's leaving you hangingdoesn't surprise me one bit. His responsiveness (or lack thereof) to customers is absolutely horrendous, and I'll never buy another thing from them as a result. With EVERY email I've ever sent them, Rich has ONLY replied after I had to follow-up time and time again....almost as if he's lazy and waits 'til you get pissed before he has no choice but tofinallytake action and respond. Bottom line, in my own personal experiences with him, I found that his service flat out sucks...bad!I'm sure others can reply to this and say they'vehad good luck with him, but not me. Never once...and never again.

In any case, the last time I heard from himwasin early November when I had yet anotherhellish correspondence with him, this one stemming from a simple request I sent him seeking information about his return policy for a problem item I ordered from them. Having already experienced veryslow responsivenessin earlier dealings with him, I waited a few days and still got no responsebefore finally sending him another message telling him I'd had enough, essentially saying"good riddance" to his business. Well wouldn't you just know it,as usual, he waited'til I got pissed before responding and then had the nerve to callme a ***** for expressing my frustrations inmyearlier email! What gall this guy has!! He actually thinks it's okay touse profanity in his replies to hiscustomers...who he should VALUE and attempt to satisfy?? Well needless to say,that was my absolute last straw. There are COUNTLESS other businesses out there that sell the same products he does and offer FAR better service, and even if an itemcosts a few bucks more somewhere else, to me, quality service is worth it.

Anyway, goodluck with your wait. It might be awhile so prepare yourself for a bitter ending.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Aziraphale
4th Gear Member

I emailed him once but never got a response.

I ordered the caliper decals anyways and they arrived in a pretty timely manor. *shrug* perhaps he's just not good with communication but he at least delivers products as I've gotten stealth bulbs and caliper decals from him.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:03 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

When I purchased my decals for my calipers he would respond tomy messages. I tried again last month and no response. I was trying to get some new decals because I wanted to repaint my calipers...

-Jeff
Old 12-04-2007, 10:21 PM
one eyed willy
5th Gear Member

are you guys doing arched or straight? what text are you doing "mustang" or "ford"
Old 12-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Aziraphale
4th Gear Member

Arched and MUSTANG
Old 01-27-2008, 08:01 PM
lenko
1st Gear Member

Looks like he got me too. Ordered two sets of stealth bulbs from him on Jan 10/08. He took Paypal money real quick. Emailed him on Jan 20 and later - absolutey no response. Looks like I'll have to get Paypal resolution centre involved. It's a wonder paypal even allows him to operate under their sytem.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

Location: Raised in Chicago; living near St. Louis in Troy, IL

I'm tellin' ya -- that company does NOT deserve our business with the way he treats his customers....and after two rotten experiences with him (both for the same business transaction), I can attest to the fact that his service AND his attitude are rotten. The word needs to spread around and people just need to look elsewhere for business. He's NOT the only company that sells bulbs!

Buyer beware...big time!!