Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Spoiler Store

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 12:17 PM
DuxlimeGT

Default The Spoiler Store

I have been a lurker on here for a few years but this is some thing i needed to post about. After reading all of the good things about the spoiler store i decided to buy one of their gt500 knock off spoilers for 130 shipped. But so far i have recieved good service.I waited almost a week for them to reply back after i gave them my paint code( legend lime green). Now today almost three weeks after ordering and just coming home from a wicked test at college, my day certainly got better when fedex arrived. i quickly drove over to the garage i rent (since my car is in winter storage) in my p.o.s. 92 pontiac grandam i get the tools ready, pull my stock spoiler off and then proceed to open the box.And what do i see i a **** honda civic spoiler painted my color. the only reason i knowit is a honda spoiler is my ex G/f had one and it looks identical. So basically i am asking has any one else had this kind of service or am i just having a terrible day Josh
Old 04-02-2008, 12:23 PM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

Default RE: The Spoiler Store

thats just absolute baloney. Drop them an email and tell them you received a honda civic spoiler, you want them to mail you the correct one and have a prepaid slip for return shipping on the wrong spoiler.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:25 PM
05MustangSally
4th Gear Member

I'd be pissed! Which is why I still haven't ordered the GT500 Style spoiler from them yet...I don't know how my luck will turn out
Old 04-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Pwny
4th Gear Member

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry... I really am.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

Not to stick up for them (in fact, I didn't even buy mine from them), but mistakes happen. At least give them a chance to make it right before starting to flame them. Have you called them yet?
Old 04-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

+1

Of course get in contact with them first and see if they will fix the problem. If they don't fix the problem and give you bad costomer service with an attitude, then you can bag on them.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:49 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

Give them a call, mistakes happen and I'm sure they'll take good care of you.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:59 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Give them a call and ask for Travis, he'll get it fixed and send you a replacement ASAP! Travis is a 'geter done' kinda guy.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:52 PM
DuxlimeGT

i emailed them they are sending fedex back to pick it up. supposably they knew they messed up and were going to email but i beat them to it. I was not trying to bash them, i was just asking if any one else has had problems with them because i paid them, waited almost three weeks withlittle response, and then recieved the wrong one. To me that's not great service but iam trusting of everyone on here and their compliments of the company. i'll just be happy once they send right one.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:55 PM
DuxlimeGT

sorry to continue, in my original post i was negative only because i was having a terrible day, and when i thought it was going to do a 180 bam! wrong spoiler.

Quick Reply: The Spoiler Store