Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wish List

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Robs05gtvert
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Wish List

I've always been a Maguire's user, but I recently tried the Zaino line and I can honestly say I will never use anything else. I was skeptical at first but I was instantly won over. Absolutely the best polishes/cleaners I have ever used. They have complete line of products from car wash to detailing mist. They also have interior cleaners/protectors for leather interior. Not cheap, but well worth it....Check them out at http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

Old 06-10-2005, 01:44 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: gianf

I may be mistaken, but I thing if you are going to install the Saleen SC, you will need to keep the stock pulleys. I think I read somewhere that the Saleen super charger is made for the regular pulleys that come on the car.

Steve
Yes, you have to have the stock pulleys. You don't want the things spinning on the belt to be spinning at a lesser rate if one of those things happens to be the supercharger!
Old 06-16-2005, 01:15 AM
Brain
1st Gear Member

Wow, it's been awhile. Here's what I have or is on order:

DiabloSport Predator
SLP Power-Flo Axle backs
Chase tail lights
Locking Gas Cap from RockAuto
Magnetic Drain Plug from www.magneticdrainplugs.com....It's the one for the 92 – 01 4.6L. Does anyone have spec's on the drain plug on the '05 Mustang GT? I'll let everyone know if this one works, but would like to know beforehand!
A whole boatload of microfiber towels and mits and whatnot, plus the California Car Duster bundle

I'll probably be ordering the JLT CAI tomorrow....I've convinced myself that plastic superior to metal for a daily driver application (whether it's true or not! ). That puts the C&L out of the running for me, even though I know it's a good kit. Any experiences with the JLT so far?

I think that's everything so far....

I'm going to look locally for detailing producs first, but am seriously considering the Zaino products.

As for the S/C, I am looking to up the boost. I understand that a changing the S/C pulley out to a smaller one is the way to do that, but am not certain.

All comments welcome. Nothing's certain, but I'm hoping to have the car this weekend!!!! Wheee! [&:]