Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Made my own damn vent pods!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

I think they call the light flash feature an "annunciator" in the setup if I recall... You can map an above/below target value for any of the items the gauge monitors. When that value is hit, the lights flash, but you have to have that particular value showing on the gauge at the time I believe.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:27 PM
xxDerek
3rd Gear Member

Looks great Eagle! I can't wait to get some of those gauges!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:00 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I can't remember the step by step to put it in record mode. You have to go back out to the setup menu and scroll down to record. Once it's done recording, then go back out and select play or playback. Then just keep pushing the button to see each frame of the recording.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:58 PM
mustangfan410
The 2014 Mustang Forums T-Shirt Design Winner

looks good, cant wait to see it in the car!
Old 02-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Stang-aholic
4th Gear Member

nicely done! Good idea too i like the gauges on top of the center section, but ur idea keeps the indent like the originals!
Old 02-27-2009, 08:45 PM
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

Thanks for the compliments guys! I was excited to give you some feedback Moose, but I realized I had it set to the wrong MAF setting as soon as I looked at your picture. It's raining it's ***** of right now, so I'll try again in the morning we have a cars and coffee cruise so I should have that and some good pictures in the morning! They look really nice inside the car, I'm just having problems taking a good picture.

Originally Posted by xxDerek
Looks great Eagle! I can't wait to get some of those gauges!
Thanks man, they are seriously like crack, having a lot of fun just messing with them. I had put off buying these for a while because of cost, but I'm extremely happy I made the investment now.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:17 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by EagleStroker
Thanks for the compliments guys! I was excited to give you some feedback Moose, but I realized I had it set to the wrong MAF setting as soon as I looked at your picture. It's raining it's ***** of right now, so I'll try again in the morning we have a cars and coffee cruise so I should have that and some good pictures in the morning! They look really nice inside the car, I'm just having problems taking a good picture.

No wide open throttle in the rain. You must have recorded the MAF counts. I don't really know what the counts mean, but I can understand pounds per minute.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Sixx
1st Gear Member

That looks sweet! Great idea.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:55 PM
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by moosestang
No wide open throttle in the rain. You must have recorded the MAF counts. I don't really know what the counts mean, but I can understand pounds per minute.
Well, a quick scoot around the block because I couldn't resist made it through a bit of 2nd before I broke and it was 29.8 @ 4100RPM in 2nd. Not sure how you decipher that, I'll get a much better recording next week it's supposed to rain all weekend
Old 02-28-2009, 09:54 AM
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

Now this is the fun part

Installed: (they look off center head on, they are adjusted for me in the drivers seat)

Found some dry asphalt on the interstate, turned around for fun shot, she still had another 6-700 RPM left...:

I'm really happy with the way this one turned out, you guys stay tuned there will be more to come in a month or so!

Quick Reply: Made my own damn vent pods!