Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Selling stang help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 09:23 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

I hear ya bro houses down in the area in weston, hollywood ftlaudy area soem fo them are just unreal for bang for the buck righ tnow, these homes were over a million at one point and are at half the price and projected to drop to around $350,000 in another yr or so, cant go wrong if the economy does go back up you cach in big time and sell your home for a mill and if it dont **** your living in a house wich is probably respectably priced at 700k and you got in it for half.

i wil pro part out the mods local before I start to ship to much stuff out bro, sorry. unless none of the locals scoop the stuff up then ill hook ya up.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:41 PM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

cool bro. i know what you mean about wanting to keep stuff local. shipping is a pain. good luck with the z06 bro
Old 03-02-2009, 09:53 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

good luck with the sale tomb....gorgeous car it will sell...sold mine on ebay almost a year ago in 4 days for $26,500....mine was an 05 but it did have the saleen etc...also I do realize economy was a little different then...I cant wait to see you driving that Z06.....bad *** car my man...as far as any parts i am almost interested in the SLP loudmouths to play with on my car...I dont know if they would fit though....anyways.....you should bring it down to the NMRA with some signs in it....good exposure....good luck and keep us posted...oh and if you did want to part with the loudmouths let me know..I can pick them up...TJ
Old 03-02-2009, 10:03 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

sad to see you selling the GT. but the vette is a great car too. no idea about pricing. got a friend selling a procharged 05 for about 23k, no takers yet for a few weeks, he'll probly lower the price.
keep making those vids and i'll keep watching them.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:11 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

thanks for the help so far guys.

Chef I dont know if they wil fit but dotn forget they are also powder coated black. I would have to pick up some stock mufflers or something from somebody though cause I dont have mine naymore. How many miles did your gt have on it chef? and what other mods did yo uhave on it Iknow you had afair amount of exterior stuff but any suspension work? brakes things like that?

trying to keep my price really fair

lol at stock mufflers with m-80 welded in before them , wonder if you would even hear the car on?

lol @ onderfull I know you wil keep watchign the vids cause they are gangsta.....lol JJ but they are pretty sweet. shoudl be shooting the nitto shootout here in a few weeks at bradenton with some of the cars yo uhave seen in those vids.....part of what has lured me over is getting to drive that zr1 and the targa top z06. I am actually trying to buy the targa since its a 08 with 7k miles on it and the conversion cost 12k and then the custom stiching all through out, Im trying to sweet talk my buddy telling him he doesnt need 3 vettes and he barely drives the others now that he got the ZR1. How many miles does your buddys pro charged gt have on it?

I know alot of the time people will actually shy away from s/c cars cause they think they were beat on etc

ill stil be around the forums and still will prob hit the central fl cruises withmy g/f 6 banger
Old 03-02-2009, 10:20 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TOMBSTANG
thanks for the help so far guys.

Chef I dont know if they wil fit but dotn forget they are also powder coated black. I would have to pick up some stock mufflers or something from somebody though cause I dont have mine naymore. How many miles did your gt have on it chef? and what other mods did yo uhave on it Iknow you had afair amount of exterior stuff but any suspension work? brakes things like that?

trying to keep my price really fair

lol at stock mufflers with m-80 welded in before them , wonder if you would even hear the car on?

lol @ onderfull I know you wil keep watchign the vids cause they are gangsta.....lol JJ but they are pretty sweet. shoudl be shooting the nitto shootout here in a few weeks at bradenton with some of the cars yo uhave seen in those vids.....part of what has lured me over is getting to drive that zr1 and the targa top z06. I am actually trying to buy the targa since its a 08 with 7k miles on it and the conversion cost 12k and then the custom stiching all through out, Im trying to sweet talk my buddy telling him he doesnt need 3 vettes and he barely drives the others now that he got the ZR1. How many miles does your buddys pro charged gt have on it?

I know alot of the time people will actually shy away from s/c cars cause they think they were beat on etc

ill stil be around the forums and still will prob hit the central fl cruises withmy g/f 6 banger
Id have to check on the fit.....my 05 had the following about 18k

saleen with 3.6 pulley. Tuned by vmp
cold plugs
saleen extreme intake
90mm maf
kooks headers high flow catted x pipe and FRPP stingers
spohn ADJ LCA
only brake upgrade was the hawk pads
classic chin spoiler
gt500 spoiler
gt350 badging and custom rear badging etc ; silver met striping
stock stereo shaker 500 and auto trans
allot of engine dress up sheeyat and custom under hood parts
custom grills upper and lower

I think that was it...but I am sure it had a couple other things I forgot....
Old 03-02-2009, 10:25 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by cheftjpeck
Id have to check on the fit.....my 05 had the following about 18k

saleen with 3.6 pulley. Tuned by vmp
cold plugs
saleen extreme intake
90mm maf
kooks headers high flow catted x pipe and FRPP stingers
spohn ADJ LCA
only brake upgrade was the hawk pads
classic chin spoiler
gt500 spoiler
gt350 badging and custom rear badging etc ; silver met striping
stock stereo shaker 500 and auto trans
allot of engine dress up sheeyat and custom under hood parts
custom grills upper and lower

I think that was it...but I am sure it had a couple other things I forgot....
Thanks Chef. I will prob start my pricing at 24 or something and go from there have to do some more homework tonight on the subject.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:29 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Well I hope to see you here still after your sell the car? Hey does the sponsorship transfer to the vette?.....if not PM me man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:40 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mygt500
Well I hope to see you here still after your sell the car? Hey does the sponsorship transfer to the vette?.....if not PM me man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya I will stick around I still love mustangs. I love cars in general not to much rice but the odd fride rice dish gets my attn time to time.

I will still probably go on the cruises if the gys allow me cause I love to shoot video and pics but they just might not want the vette there but if thats the case Ill prob have to show up in my g/f 2004 6 banger down shifting to first and ****, blowing the doors off of chef with one 40 ft tire burn out mark.......lol

naw but for real I will probably try and jump in somebodys car so I can focus on shooting on the cruises rather then driving too.

sorry on the headers bro, my sponsorship has nothing to do with my car more my company + cars but I already sent my headers back to Nick and I got tracking info on the z headers already on the way back to me. I am going to be at ARH shop in the summer so I will try and see what I can do for ya then mygt500 cause I am doing alot of work for them and nick is a good guy and seems pretty fair so Ill see what I can do then. you always were my fav mod lol........only cause you had the nicest car out of them all though IMO ahahaha

I am going to shoot you a pm about some stuff so check it out.

Last edited by TOMBSTANG; 03-03-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Smooth_J
4th Gear Member

Wish you luck and don't be a stranger around these parts!

Anyway I am also looking to get a house soon, but with the way everything is right now I am going to hold off a bit on certain things. Granted I know its the best time, but I just have that feeling about certain things.

On another note...I know you are looking to sell it and you have your eyes set on a nice vette, but like you said - you are looking on getting a house. IMHO, you should keep the mustang and use the money you have towards the down payment on the mortgage. Once you are set with the house then you can get a nice car.

Quick Reply: Selling stang help!