Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone dealt with Best Brands Repair Manuals?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Corporate D
1st Gear Member

Default Has anyone dealt with Best Brands Repair Manuals?

I'm looking to replace the front of my 2011 mustang gt (when it finally gets delivered) with a Roush front fascia and splitter. I'm shopping around for the best price and I came across this site:
http://www.autorepairmanuals.biz/sit...product/420000

They have the best price I've seen so far for the unpainted fascia and also offer free shipping. Has anyone dealt with them? Or does anyone know of a better overall price?

Thanks.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:18 AM
nicosantana

Default repair manual - swapping to manual tranny

Hey there! I know this thread has been around for several months or probably a year but i still give time in placing my reply here not for a bump but for a reason. i have just few questions regarding auto repair manuals and i hope you understand. have planned to create new thread but i guess folks wont pay their attention on it. as you know, im not a natural english speaker and sorry for that. But im still hoping to get an answer here. So My dad bought me the car about 6 months ago(I paid for half, just finished paying my parents off). He really didn't want me to buy a stick, because he wanted me to get the whole driving without crashing thing down first. However then, after 6 months, I finally learned to drive a stick in my friends jeep. I am pretty much addicted to shifting now, and my dad said that if I work my *** off over the summer, he may think about paying the swap but just a half, since he admits not researching the advantages of having an auto with a manual shift. I will be making a fair share of money caddying at the local repair sho, so I just want to do some research on swapping trannies.I understand that you all will say that it is not worth it, and that I should just buy a whole new car. That may be true, but I would still like the information on it. Any idea where i can get the said manual? Thanks a lot and sorry for this ugly post...

Auto repair manuals

Nico,