Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

juice

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 04:46 PM
bigray327
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JimC
Just a quick note - referring to a nitrous system as "NOS" is a ricer thing. You are looking at a Zex nitrous kit (or N20), NOS is a trade name just like Zex. Don't want you to sound like the fast and furious type.
And while we're being all learny and edumacated, it's N2O with an oh, not N20 with a zero. N2O is the chemical formula for nitrous oxide. N20 is the chemical formula for stupid.

Last edited by bigray327; 09-07-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:52 PM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bigray327
And while we're being all learny and edumacated, it's N2O with an oh, not N20 with a zero. N2O is the chemical formula for nitrous oxide. N20 is the chemical formula for stupid.
Wouldn't it be the chemical formula for 20 parts Nitrogen? just saying....

Edit:
On a side note I like the stealth renaming to juice.

Last edited by JDWalton; 09-07-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:03 PM
DanielKSpencer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JDWalton

Edit:
Only if it was a little "20" lol
Old 09-07-2010, 05:21 PM
LinkWilliams
1st Gear Member

Yes JD you do have a point there. This car wasnt supposed to be my every day car but I enjoy driving it so much that I dont want to get out of it, hell I even own a 2003 convertible and never drive it (wifes car). Im already having traction problems with only a CAI and a tune by Bama, so I guess stickys would be the best bang for the buck. Im just trying to get it to low 12's so I dont get whooped by these rice burners here in Maryland. Plus the car is still under factory warranty with 18k miles on it
Old 09-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Analyzer52
2nd Gear Member

I would say pass on the N2O right now. Get use to the car before you make this type of move. Do all your reach before u start making changes. Suspension is key before upping the power.

I recently installed my e-force blower but was glad to drive the car awhile before doing that.

Good luck with which every choice you make.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:54 PM
LinkWilliams
1st Gear Member

Yeah thanks you guys for all of your help I think i will do some research on making this thing stick and do some other mods like under drive pulleys and throttle body and misc other things that wont break the car or me
Old 09-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Analyzer52
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LinkWilliams
Yeah thanks you guys for all of your help I think i will do some research on making this thing stick and do some other mods like under drive pulleys and throttle body and misc other things that wont break the car or me
Skip the throttle body but u will find that in ur research it won't gain you any power just a lighter wallet.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Miracle
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JDWalton

Edit:
I'm sorry, I logged in just to reply to this... the stupid is strong with you Obi-Wan. No wonder this site is commonly known for retards like yourself.

You ever take a chemistry class? Because you would know that N2O would be a chemical designation. That chemical designation represents Nitrogen Oxide, commonly known as nitrous.

Now when you write out a chemical compound, like N2O (Nitrous Oxide), H2O (water), or NaCl3 (Salt), any time you have a letter, it designates a certain element, like NITROGEN, the main ingredient in Nitrous Oxide. Anytime you have a number next to that letter, or a set of letters, designates how many molecules of that certain element is there in the mixture.

So, for stupid people like yourself, N2O would mean Nitrogen 2 (designating 2 molecules of the preceding element, in this case is nitrogen)O (Oxygen, single molecule), not N20, for 20 molecules of Nitrogen.

You're welcome for the chemistry class... come again soon.

Last edited by Miracle; 09-07-2010 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:23 PM
LinkWilliams
1st Gear Member

lol geeze chill out people. cant we all just get along ?
Old 09-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Analyzer52
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Miracle
I'm sorry, I logged in just to reply to this... the stupid is strong with you Obi-Wan. No wonder this site is commonly known for retards like yourself.

You ever take a chemistry class? Because you would know that N2O would be a chemical designation. That chemical designation represents Nitrogen Oxide, commonly known as nitrous.

Now when you write out a chemical compound, like N2O (Nitrous), H2O (water), or NaCl3 (Salt), any time you have a letter, it designates a certain element, like NITROGEN, the main ingredient in Nitrous Oxide. Anytime you have a number next to that letter, or a set of letters, designates how many molecules of that certain element is there in the mixture.

So, for stupid people like yourself, N2O would mean Nitrogen 2 (designating 2 molecules of the preceding element, in this case is nitrogen)O (Oxygen, single molecule), not N20, for 20 molecules of Nitrogen.

You're welcome for the chemistry class... come again soon.

Who the **** cares we all know what's being discussed here!

I personally could do without the chemistry class no use for it in high school and no use for it on this forum!

Quick Reply: juice