Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

juice

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 07:33 PM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Miracle
I'm sorry, I logged in just to reply to this... the stupid is strong with you Obi-Wan. No wonder this site is commonly known for retards like yourself.

You ever take a chemistry class? Because you would know that N2O would be a chemical designation. That chemical designation represents Nitrogen Oxide, commonly known as nitrous.

Now when you write out a chemical compound, like N2O (Nitrous Oxide), H2O (water), or NaCl3 (Salt), any time you have a letter, it designates a certain element, like NITROGEN, the main ingredient in Nitrous Oxide. Anytime you have a number next to that letter, or a set of letters, designates how many molecules of that certain element is there in the mixture.

So, for stupid people like yourself, N2O would mean Nitrogen 2 (designating 2 molecules of the preceding element, in this case is nitrogen)O (Oxygen, single molecule), not N20, for 20 molecules of Nitrogen.

You're welcome for the chemistry class... come again soon.
your a moron. I understand the numbering system, N2O is nitrogen 2, oxygen 1. I was spoofing off your N20 as being only a N and a 20, so 20 parts nitrogen, but I think most people got the humor, while you showed your ***.

My last job I worked in Electro-Optical Ordnance (I.E. Missile guidance systems, thermal imagery devices) and all the items I touched hit there intended targets in battle.

I now actually am a Field service engineer for fully automated clinical chemistry analyzers, DNA sequencers, an PCR technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction.)

I'm pretty confident in my skills so take that trash some place else. Never seen a kid cry so much cause he didn't get a joke.

you know, scratch that, I just reread what you said, and I had it right the first time. you even back me up.

N2O would mean Nitrogen 2 (designating 2 molecules of the preceding element, in this case is nitrogen).
So when I quoted where bigray said N20(Zero), where he said its a formula for stupid,
Originally Posted by bigray327
N20 is the chemical formula for stupid.
and I said, actualy its 20 parts (parts = molecule) I was right. You should probably just go hang yourself.

Last edited by JDWalton; 09-07-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:41 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by bigray327
And while we're being all learny and edumacated, it's N2O with an oh, not N20 with a zero. N2O is the chemical formula for nitrous oxide. N20 is the chemical formula for stupid.

You're correct sir - typing on a small mini laptop with a very small keyboard and screen hit the "0" and not the "O"!
Old 09-07-2010, 07:54 PM
smythge
4th Gear Member

Reading this thread was 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. The guy asks a simple question about Nitrous and we all get chemistry lesson.

Last edited by smythge; 09-07-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:00 PM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

It was going fine till we got hit by a dumb troll who cant understand a joke.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:13 PM
smythge
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JDWalton
exactly
Old 09-07-2010, 09:30 PM
jimkaray
4th Gear Member

Seriously, someone's tampon needs changing. I guess reading comprehension isn' that important for chemistry class.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:08 AM
LinkWilliams
1st Gear Member

ILL THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION NEXT TIME!!!!! ITS PRETTY SAD THAT A GOOD POST CAN GO TO S@!T OVER AN "0"
Old 09-08-2010, 04:13 AM
irishpwr46

Originally Posted by LinkWilliams
ILL THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION NEXT TIME!!!!! ITS PRETTY SAD THAT A GOOD POST CAN GO TO S@!T OVER AN "0" .
i think its pretty sad that you actually thought that you made a good post
Old 09-08-2010, 06:27 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

I'm sorry, I logged in just to reply to this... the stupid is strong with you Obi-Wan. No wonder this site is commonly known for retards like yourself.

You ever take a chemistry class? Because you would know that N2O would be a chemical designation. That chemical designation represents Nitrogen Oxide, commonly known as nitrous.

Now when you write out a chemical compound, like N2O (Nitrous Oxide), H2O (water), or NaCl3 (Salt), any time you have a letter, it designates a certain element, like NITROGEN, the main ingredient in Nitrous Oxide. Anytime you have a number next to that letter, or a set of letters, designates how many molecules of that certain element is there in the mixture.

So, for stupid people like yourself, N2O would mean Nitrogen 2 (designating 2 molecules of the preceding element, in this case is nitrogen)O (Oxygen, single molecule), not N20, for 20 molecules of Nitrogen.

You're welcome for the chemistry class... come again soon.
Who gives a damn about your chemistry class!!
You should try a class in Respect of others.

Calling someone stupid over this is uncalled for and this is the kind of BS that I'm tired of dealing with.
I swear I'm gonna start to infract all your sorry asses if you don't all shape up.

Oh, and JDWalton has proved to be worthy on these boards and he did it without calling people names over bullschit.

CALLING SOMEONE STUPID ISN'T THAT BIG OF A DEAL BY ITSELF, BUT IT MESSES UP THREADS THAT WERE RUNNING SMOOTHLY OTHERWISE...
SO KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pascal; 09-08-2010 at 06:36 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:30 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by Analyzer52
Who the **** cares we all know what's being discussed here!

I personally could do without the chemistry class no use for it in high school and no use for it on this forum!
Thank you Sir.

Quick Reply: juice