Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 ford mustang gt

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 10:21 AM
soonerwarren

Talking 2011 ford mustang gt

I ordered one about 5 weeks ago and after hearing on the forums how long people have had to wait for theirs to come in, im just going to go buy one. I found one that is pretty much what i ordered in a dealership about 100 miles away, so hopefully i should be getting a new mustang by the end of this week! I will be getting a gt premium with brembo brake package and 3.73 gears. The only problem is getting my parents to co-sign for me, so everyone should wish me luck!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:27 AM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by soonerwarren
I ordered one about 5 weeks ago and after hearing on the forums how long people have had to wait for theirs to come in, im just going to go buy one. I found one that is pretty much what i ordered in a dealership about 100 miles away, so hopefully i should be getting a new mustang by the end of this week! I will be getting a gt premium with brembo brake package and 3.73 gears. The only problem is getting my parents to co-sign for me, so everyone should wish me luck!
Lucky on finding one really similar to the one you ordered!

Probably a good decision, for me I'm on my 14th week since I ordered and it was supposed to be delivered last week, but unfortunately it seems that my dealer was too far in the boondocks to get anything delivered in a timely manner.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:27 AM
jolaechea

Default Smart Decision

You had a smart option, my car arrived to the dealer yesterday after 9 weeks ( Premium GT,3.55, brembo,camera,HID,security) an eternity for me, as the car is going to Peru, it will take 30 days more to have my baby, so you are lucky and i hope your parents support your decision.

Good Look
Old 09-29-2010, 10:40 AM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by jolaechea
You had a smart option, my car arrived to the dealer yesterday after 9 weeks ( Premium GT,3.55, brembo,camera,HID,security) an eternity for me, as the car is going to Peru, it will take 30 days more to have my baby, so you are lucky and i hope your parents support your decision.

Good Look
Even including your travel to Peru you'll still have it in less time than me xD lucky!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:46 AM
onegoal
Banned

Originally Posted by soonerwarren
Yep. Same problem with my parents. I harp them but they wont co sign another car loan for me. They said my 2006 GT is the last car they are helping me on. So looks like I'm stuck with this outdated car for a couple more years.

I can afford the car payments but banks don't like me.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:12 AM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

I ordered mine on August 9th and it arrived September 11th.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:46 PM
soonerwarren

ya i can afford the payments also and i have 10k to put down on the car, but my dad is being **** and does not want to co-sign. I can easily pay for the payments but he does not want to help. It is really frusterating but hopefully somehow i get lucky and can talk him into it.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:52 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by onegoal
Yep. Same problem with my parents. I harp them but they wont co sign another car loan for me. They said my 2006 GT is the last car they are helping me on. So looks like I'm stuck with this outdated car for a couple more years.
oh poor baby, you have an '06 GT but apparently that's OUTDATED? you have got to be kidding me kid. quit crying like a little spoiled rich b****. i'm pretty sure you were caught crying the same thing in another thread not too long ago. must be a hard life you live in your GT, you're parents are terrible people for that...haha.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Co-signing is a big deal because basically you take a credit score that you've spent 20+ years trying to cultivate and make "perfect", and let it hang in the wind based on whether someone else decides to make a payment on time. Also, if that person loses a job or something, guess who is stuck having to pay otherwise watch their credit go down in flames? We'll be running into this in the next few years with our daughter I'm sure, and I doubt we will co-sign either. Its just too much of a liability...
Old 09-29-2010, 01:58 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

Everybody wants the latest and greatest, thats just human nature bakerjd!

Quick Reply: 2011 ford mustang gt