Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dealership delima

Old 11-26-2010, 11:12 AM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

^scam? 5 posts as customer service?...maybe they just got on the forum but i sure wouldn't trust it
Old 11-26-2010, 11:56 AM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
^scam? 5 posts as customer service?...maybe they just got on the forum but i sure wouldn't trust it
They are new. I do have to say it would be nice if the mods here took action to verify them as a certified ford rep, since honestly it would be great to have one of those around here lol.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:56 AM
TEXASGT/CS
3rd Gear Member

thanks for all the responses, yea i raised a little hell and told them the calipers had been painted since i bought the car and had never squeaked until after the new pads where installed, called back a couple hrs later and suddenly the found what was causing the squeak and it had nothing to do with the caliper paint, they lubed the caliper pistons and deglazed the pads again and wala no squeak. I guess this a case where the squeaking whell did get the grease.

Last edited by TEXASGT/CS; 11-29-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:26 PM
Red Beast
4th Gear Member

I got in an accident one time and after the repair, there was a horrible horrible, irritating squeak! and ford "fixed" it. took it to Villa Ford 3 times, and every time they claim it was fixed or they couldnt hear it, as i pull out of the parking lot it starts up again. either every mechanic at ford is deaf or they just dont like taking responsibility for something and blame it on something else. they gave me the same excuses, that its my brakes. after i changed my brakes it still does it. it is 2 years later and im driving around with a horrible squeak in my wheel. its really loud, and people have driven up next to me to notify me my wheel is "loose" and wobbles. another member guesses they gave me a bad rear axle after the repair and it is most likely dented, but im sick of fords excuses and just try to live with it. hopefully you dont get the run around like i did.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:13 PM
siggyfreud
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TEXASGT/CS
thanks for all the responses, yea i raised a little hell and told them the calipers had been painted since i bought the car and had never squeaked until after the new pads where installed, called back a couple hrs later and suddenly the found what was causing the squeak and it had nothing to do with the caliper paint, they lubed the caliper pistons and deglazed the pads again and wala no squeak. I guess this a case where the squeaking whell did get the grease.
Glad you stuck to your guns and got it fixed.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Toxix
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hi TEXASGT/CS,

My name is Deysha from Ford Customer Service. I am sorry your Mustang keeps having this squeaking on the breaks. I know this can be very frustrating. I would like to see how I can be of assistance. If you would like me to, please PM me your VIN, dealer information and your contact information so I can check on any recalls or customer satisfaction programs available and also get this properly documented. I would like to help.

Deysha
Anyone try this out yet? :O