Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BIG RACE!! opions/tips!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 09:28 AM
football7star21
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlackBeauty4.6
i have 3.55 gears, CAI, O/R x-pipe, to flowmasters, and sct 93 bama race tune
Hey man i just made a post about this, i ran with a 335i from a roll last week, he was stock, but i have all your mods except the gears, and have pypebombs vs the flows. He jump started on my and i still pulled right passed him. We were both auto tho. But you will be fine with the 335i, unless hes tuned. Thats another story they run twelves with just a tune....
Old 04-28-2011, 09:46 AM
BlackBeauty4.6
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by MadStang40
Nitrous won't cause damage if you know what you're doing... but I'd stay away from it regardless, I like all motor.

Unless that SRT-4 is moderately modded, I wouldn't worry about him at all. And about the Altima... I wouldn't give him the time of day let alone try to talk to me about cars... gutless import sedans.

You should see the amount of rice around on campus. If you want to practice take offs, drive around UCF, challenge a few of these Fast and Furious scrubs, and drive on over to Orlando SpeedWorld haha.

hey man your located at ucf? where my gf goes there and up there all the time i go to east campus.. and i know theres plenty of ricers up there ive gotten in alot of trouble up there at library and stuff lol
Old 04-28-2011, 10:12 AM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

hey man your located at ucf? where my gf goes there and up there all the time i go to east campus.. and i know theres plenty of ricers up there ive gotten in alot of trouble up there at library and stuff lol
I'm about 5 miles down University from campus. Yea, you'll want to stay away from the library areaif it's a weekend night and you're not looking to go to the bars; place is crawling with popped collars going to Deko and Fubar which means a lot of rice and a lot of cops haha. Other than that, enjoy the $2 pitchers and happy hour at Library haha

Last edited by MadStang40; 04-28-2011 at 10:14 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 04-28-2011, 02:53 PM
TAMPAGT07
2nd Gear Member

Kinda off topic, but man you gots some serious "Hotties" at UCF...Years ago, I attended a sorority party at UCF....WOW.....Playboy should have came in to do a shoot....The women were unreal...U lucky dog....
Old 04-28-2011, 04:19 PM
daredevil95
4th Gear Member

ok guys thanks and i dont let them talk.. i just laugh and say whatever and say then lets race.. im 21 ill be 22 in november they're like the same age around 23.. and they arent anything special if anything kinda wanna be's but they arent retarded with cars if you guys kinda understand what im saying.. but im always careful with stuf like this it is dangerous but thanks for looking out i appreciate it.. i know none of them have anything done special to their cars but rims and lowered really maybe some exhaust but nothing special i know the srt-4 is purchasing a dsp programmer soon.. and about that spray lol id love to get some of that buttttt heard its not a very good thing to do to your car because of the damage it will do..

and yea orlandos track is pretty good ive been there a couple time to run my old vehicle (a dodge ram 1500 hemi lol) its kinda slick thats why the track worries me im not very good at i always spin alot which is what will worry me when i take this.. i find myself as a good driver and i know what im doing but im open for learning more.. whats your guys launch techniques? street and track? im very interested to know this as for this is my first car ive only owned trucks lol

Sounds like they are "blingers"....If they have nothing good to say, I would ignore.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:32 PM
BLKSTAGE3
1st Gear Member

You better be careful those 335i's are no joke same amount of power as your car and loads more traction. Drive the hell out of that mustang.

I raced my friend in his 335xi in my roush and he wasn't too far behind although I wasn't very nervous so didn't try too hard, but i also have 135hp on a stock GT.

Good luck the Ford name is relying on you.

The 335xi had a tune that I raced you should be fine they are also heavy and have terrible pedal response stock you punch it and then literally...1....2....3 , but then it does feel like a little rocket.

Last edited by BLKSTAGE3; 04-28-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: to clarify post
Old 04-28-2011, 06:07 PM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TAMPAGT07
Kinda off topic, but man you gots some serious "Hotties" at UCF...Years ago, I attended a sorority party at UCF....WOW.....Playboy should have came in to do a shoot....The women were unreal...U lucky dog....
Haha thanks for the compliment, we've definitely got a fine crop over here; quantity and quality. I run in the heat of day around our main road (gemini blvd) which greek row is sitting on for about a tenth or 2 of a mile... nothing but bikini clad sorority sisters laying out in the front yards in the spring and summer. Besides the quality education, the view is a nice perk haha.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Lupo222
2nd Gear Member

Location: Camp Lejeune, North Carolina and Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The 335xi? Is that the 4wd? If it is, there's more weight and now extra drivetrain loss. You'll beat the 335 if he doesn't have work done. Nuff said . And if u think UCF had hotties, go check out UF and even FSU!!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:00 PM
BlackBeauty4.6
2nd Gear Member

yea im gonna drive the hell of it for sure! and ohh yea theres a lot of fine girls up there my gf id say is one lol... and uf i go all the time to every home game same as up there!.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:20 PM
daredevil95
4th Gear Member

Kick ***...let us know how it goes!!

Quick Reply: BIG RACE!! opions/tips!