Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Did your Mustang come with two-tone interior?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 06:37 PM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

Took a couple quick cell phone pics of my interior so dont mind the bad quality. I chose to go with the all charcoal interior and I got the woven charcoal dash option which can be found on some shelbys. I have yet to see a stang around vegas that has the same dash upgrade package

Old 05-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Rocket Ray
2nd Gear Member

Mine came with the IUP, but with charcoal everything. I put the charcoal/blue Roush seats in this winter to break things up. Very happy. I really like the CS interiors.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Bigorangek9
1st Gear Member

My 07 GT has all charcoal interior, but my 08 GT/CS has the two tone blk. & tan. I had no idea there were alot of GT's out there with the two tone besides the CS. One gripe I have is that there's NOTHING on the interior of the CS that designates it's a CS. I thought they should at least have a different shifter, dash emblem, or SOMETHING! the brochure also states that the GT/CS sits 1.5in. Lower than the others, but mine are EXACTLY the same height! It's a real CS, I have all paperwork. Sometimes I think they just throw whatever on them when their built. You just never know..
Old 05-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Murphdog
3rd Gear Member

I have the IUP as well. My light graphite (aka dove) interior came with the black accents and the satin aluminum dash (or whatever they called it), including the black leather on the door. I added black floor mats, wish my seats were two-town. I know my cars super dirty right now. Gotta clean the inside and outside.

On a side note, if you go all black, I've got a piece you can have at a discount

https://mustangforums.com/forum/part...side-door.html

Last edited by Murphdog; 05-03-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:40 PM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bigorangek9
My 07 GT has all charcoal interior, but my 08 GT/CS has the two tone blk. & tan. I had no idea there were alot of GT's out there with the two tone besides the CS. One gripe I have is that there's NOTHING on the interior of the CS that designates it's a CS. I thought they should at least have a different shifter, dash emblem, or SOMETHING! the brochure also states that the GT/CS sits 1.5in. Lower than the others, but mine are EXACTLY the same height! It's a real CS, I have all paperwork. Sometimes I think they just throw whatever on them when their built. You just never know..
What they're saying is the CS bumper is 1.5 in lower than the STOCK GT bumper.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Marky82
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 09cs

I love my interior, only thing I'd change is the gray part to blue
That looks pretty good. I could do something similar, all I'd need was the leather door panels and charcoal carpet.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:08 PM
GrayPony
4th Gear Member

I did my own with TMI Classic seat covers

Old 05-04-2011, 01:40 AM
luvmygt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by GrayPony
I did my own with TMI Classic seat covers

That looks good! I would like that with the gray part in dark red
Old 05-04-2011, 07:42 AM
jdmcbride
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bigorangek9
My 07 GT has all charcoal interior, but my 08 GT/CS has the two tone blk. & tan. I had no idea there were alot of GT's out there with the two tone besides the CS.
My GT has the same interior as a GT/CS with the exception of the seat inserts (see my avatar). The only way you could get this interior on a GT was to buy a Premium model with the IUP and the Premeir Trim options. This package also included the leather dash, which really steps up the interior a lot IMO.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:21 AM
TheYeti
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Murphdog
I have the IUP as well. My light graphite (aka dove) interior came with the black accents and the satin aluminum dash (or whatever they called it), including the black leather on the door. I added black floor mats, wish my seats were two-town. I know my cars super dirty right now. Gotta clean the inside and outside.

On a side note, if you go all black, I've got a piece you can have at a discount

https://mustangforums.com/forum/part...side-door.html
wow I think we have the same exact car. Same interior, same model year and same exterior paint....

Quick Reply: Did your Mustang come with two-tone interior?