Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 06:33 AM
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Sorry bro... What happened? Was it like alkemist said, that you were 3 months behind on payments and they repo'd it? Will you be trying to get another in the future? You said they already sold your car so what are you using to get around?

Don
Old 12-20-2011, 08:08 AM
AzPete
4th Gear Member

Something seems odd here for sure. If you could not get the car financed, what did you do on any other items that you have needed to financed over the last 10 years of work?

You income tax returns should have been proof of income along with matching bank statements.

Did you talk with others that work the same as you do to see what they did? What was their reply?
Old 12-20-2011, 11:36 AM
ironworker433

they said they could not get me financed because of my job.... every time around dec work gets slow and does not pick up till after the begining of the year ... i told them i would be back to work after the first of january . . they said we are trying to tie up lose ends before the new year .. i had to bring the car back...... i got my dep and my trade back...

it took them 3 months to find my car that i traded in to get it back... so screw it ill waite till i get my taxes back and sell my turbo kit.. then i will go and buy a brand new 5.0..

it sucks i had to give the car back ... but no repo and no ding on credit.. i will get something better
Old 12-20-2011, 11:39 AM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

If you had to take your mustang back, then I am sorry.

However, OP is fairly new, provides very little details or responses and the story just doesn't seem to fly. Don't mean to be rude, but seems almost like a failed troll thread
Old 12-20-2011, 11:40 AM
ironworker433

before i gave it back yesterday.. i went and drove the crap out of the car... it has never seen that hard of driving ..... the tires had all most balled when i gave the car back..
Old 12-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Thrashard340
2nd Gear Member

Look at the bright side. At least you got a 3 month test drive out of it. I don't think anyone on here has ever been able to have a car that long without paying for it.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:44 PM
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Thrashard340
Look at the bright side. At least you got a 3 month test drive out of it. I don't think anyone on here has ever been able to have a car that long without paying for it.
Atleast with no fear of the slammer... LOL...

I wonder if this would work at the BMW dealership... Those M3's are pretty effin' sweet...

Don