Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am officially a wannabe mustang owner..Update, now I'm a real owner

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 06:28 PM
wildabouthorses
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: I am officially a wannabe mustang owner..Update, now I'm a real owner

Nice...where are you at to have grass so green this time of year? That looks blinding compared to us in Oklahoma going through a drought and grassfires this winter
Old 01-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Racefiend
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: I am officially a wannabe mustang owner..Update, now I'm a real owner

ORIGINAL: saud alzaabi

nice man congrats on the mustang... how about some pics of it along with ur supra\s and tell us what do u like more the supra or the mustang ?

Well, here is the mk4:

It's all stock.

Here is the mk2:

It's far from stock. Has a fully built engine. Right now I'm only running a few psi above stock (9 psi vs 7psi) on the stock turbo and fuel system. Going the upgrade steps a little at a time and dynoing to see the differences. Right now it's making 280rwhp and 300rwtq. Have a piggy back computer, upgraded turbo, and new fuel pump ready to install. Will see how much power that makes

Here is the mk3:

Also all stock. I'll be repairing the HG and repainting it, then selling it.

Though the new Mustang is awesome, I still have to say my favorite is my 82 mk2. I just love driving that car. But the Mustang is a whole different beast. Much more linear powerband which makes it fun at any RPM. And the best sound has to go to the mustang. I just love the exhaust, even as stock as it is.

ORIGINAL: 2006MustangGTNYC

Congrats man ~ I am on the que as well. Signed Jan 9th and they say March. Now is the waiting game. I am preparing myself for a lateness if there is one but so much tension!

Good luck on the waiting game. I actually waited pretty patiently, until they told me it was here at the railyard, then told me it should be at the dealer within 2 days. I got really antsy. And then it took them 2 weeks to unload it Then it really sucked LOL.

ORIGINAL: wildabouthorses

Nice...where are you at to have grass so green this time of year? That looks blinding compared to us in Oklahoma going through a drought and grassfires this winter
The pics were taken in the Napa Valley area in CA. We got a ton of rain lately (don't know if you heard about all the flooding we had in the news). Lots of greenery lately. And I know what you mean about OK, I lived in OKC for a few years when I was younger. Don't remember much, but I do remember a lot of dirt and clay LOL.