Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tried my best with custome tunes help please?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Speedeamon
1st Gear Member

Default Tried my best with custome tunes help please?

Hi guys well after soo many posts here on the forum asking for best custome tune or dyno tune for my diablo sport many users here told me to either go to a dyno or call brenspeed and ask them to make me my own tune. Well i have gone nuts trying here in the middle east to find a dyno and unfortunatly they dont have here a dyno so i called brenspeed and asked for a custome tune and was willing to pay the money however brenspeed told me sorry we only do custome tune for sct xcalibar not diablosport. So i got intouch with diablo sport via phone and told them i really need a special racing tune or a better performance tune than the one they have in thier diablosport tuner, and sadly the tech guy said "we are terribly sorry sir but the preformance tune in the diablo is the best tune you can get it took us soo many dyno tests and so many man hours to come up with the best tune and i advice you not to get another tune from us and waiste 300 dollars because it wont be better than the one currently in your predator". So Guys as you see ive tried my best and i really dont want to waiste another 300 dollars on the sctxcalibar and another 200 for a speciall custome tune when someone here can help me with my diablosport. I know the preformance tune in diablo sport is not the best cause after installing it i feel no diffrence what so ever. So i ask again guys is anyone here willing to give me thier settings for a racing tune on the diablo sport or even sell it to me . I really need it since i do race my car alot. Please if anyone here is willing to share his diablosport tune or even sell it to me for the same price as a dyno tune would cost im willing to pay. I am really disperate here i tried every thing but bieng all the way in the middle east is sooo hard since no dyno are avaliable here and no one here does custome tunes for predator. Its christmas guys good deeds are worth a seat in heaven.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Tried my best with custome tunes help please?

Dont you have an auto? If i were you id sell the predator and get the Xcal2 anyways.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Speedeamon
1st Gear Member

Ya i do have an auto tmg the thing is no one here in the middle east will by the predator people here mostly buy manuals and also probably no one will buy it since the xcalibar is better. also the waiting time to order something from the usa untill it arrives here will be like 2 weeks its just too much hasle.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

I wouldnt say that that one is better than the other, they both have pros and con's. The main feature in your situation is the shift firmness. You could sell it on here and ship it? I would try to sell it out there, and if you do sell it pick up an xcal2 then you will be able to adjust the shift firmness. Im also not a fan of how the predator adjusts timing.