Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

05 + gen mustang lifeline?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Wadatai
1st Gear Member

Default RE: 05 + gen mustang lifeline?

ORIGINAL: Corpo

ORIGINAL: Wadatai

Having a contrarian opinion is not spamming.

Otherwise, other than for information posts, why doesn't everyone respond with some "agreement" icon.

I'm not spamming. I'm not being disrespectful. I just have an opinion contrary to yours.

You're being disrespectful with your namecalling. NONE of my cars are tuned so watch how you use that borderline racist term.

Have you modified your MUSTANG? Yes? So who is the so called "ri%^r." I have more class than to use that term.

If you want someone to follow your culture. Buy a friend. Otherwise, deal with contrary opinions that are, for the most part (I know my use of Mudstain is in bad taste) in good taste.

BRO.

awnswering every "i just got a mustang" post with "...take it back" seems like spamming to me... i dunno, i could be wrong. in the end, coming to a mustang enthusiats forum and trying to convert us just seems like a endless debate.

[/fade in]whats your favorite color? do you really like it? well i got a million reasons my my favorite color is better then yours. it just looks better is a good start don't you think? makes me look taller too.[/fade out] but you may not think so
Corpo,

You seem like a reasonable cat. That said, I hope you can see how I am not trying to convert anyone. My comments critical of Mustang may not be well taken, but I don't believe people are going to make their buying decisions based on my observations.

I'm just a car enthusiast interested in why the mustang culture has continued to persist.
Old 01-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

Corpo,

You seem like a reasonable cat. That said, I hope you can see how I am not trying to convert anyone. My comments critical of Mustang may not be well taken, but I don't believe people are going to make their buying decisions based on my observations.

I'm just a car enthusiast interested in why the mustang culture has continued to persist.
well, look at it this way, compair a FAR Superior rotory engine to a four stroke. (granted the rotory engine doesn't out preform the four stroke, but if they were developed much much more, the same amout of time the four stroke has). why didn't the engine with less moving parts, higher rpm range and smarter design overwhelm the four stroke? why does the four stroke persist?

there is lots of reasons. its just like trying to get blood out of a stone. I would far rather have rotory engines then four strokes, but thats not how it turned out. so i'm stuck with my four stroke 4.6L V8 3v
Old 01-08-2006, 02:16 AM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

You claim to be objective but almost every word out of your mouth is worthless flaming.

"interested in why the Mustang culture has continued to persist"
"Mudstain"
"more fun than the Stang will ever be"

Get a life.

[PW, can we get a nuke please? He's run out his lifetime of being amusing after he passed the 10 post mark.]
Old 01-08-2006, 02:29 AM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

You use such big words.... I can't take the intelligence... Brain failing....

Give me a break. About half of the big words you use are either grammatically incorrect, used improperly, or non-existant.

I will give you civil conversation when you give me the same.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:35 AM
Wadatai
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GGIII

You use such big words.... I can't take the intelligence... Brain failing....

Give me a break. About half of the big words you use are either grammatically incorrect, used improperly, or non-existant.

I will give you civil conversation when you give me the same.

We lawyers never really realized how to formulate sentences correctly. Darn that law school education...$60,000 and spelling on a 3rd grade level.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:01 AM
MetalMech
1st Gear Member

A lawyer who drives a NSX - that explains it then...
Old 01-08-2006, 04:34 AM
viking396
5th Gear Member

Wait about 3 years before buying one. You'll be able to get a GT for about $450.00.

In all seriousness though...BUY AN '04 STI. That turbo is more of a rush than 320+ V8 will ever be. Plus you can actually turn in an STI. Handling, performance, driveability all better in the STI. Also, its more practical---AWD baby!!!!

Feel that turbo rush and it's game over Bro.
You obviously don't know dick about V8's... also, comparing a friggin Rally car against the Mustang is as ignorant as comparing it to an NSX. Tell you what, line up that NSX with a new Shelby, when you get your **** handed to you, in every single way possible, we'll offer you $450.00 for it or maybe you can trade it in on something with more torque than a turbo Beetle.
Old 01-08-2006, 01:08 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

Raybrig NSXs are aftermarket tunes. Shelbys are factory. Don't be a dumbass.

If you really want to talk like that and include aftermarket tuning houses, let's see your NS Suck against a Saleen S281E.

Oh, sorry, did I hurt your feelings?
Old 01-08-2006, 01:23 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

You keep trying to make yourself look superior to me because, admittedly, I'm attacking you at the rate I feel is necessary. However, what you seem to forget, is that you are not a Mustang owner. You. Are. A. Troll.

Go back to your Acura forums and talk about your wonderful NSSux. Actually, wait. Don't. Go to a Vette, Viper, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghinni, McLaren, or any other exotic forum. What? You won't? Why? Because their cars have been superior to yours in every way since 1985? Oh. Right. Stay here and pick on the $25K Mustang with your $90K disaster. My bad.