Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm SAD!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 02:17 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I'm SAD!

+1 Tear shed for wounded stangs.

In CA, the only hazard we have to worry about are asian drivers!

And to those asians here that may take offense to that, 1- realize that I'm half thai and half portuguese. 2- I'm only referring to the asian drivers that can barely see over the steering wheel, hug the wheel, and give you that "deer caught in headlights" look when they **** up. 3- And for one reason or the other, they always tend to drive a Benz or a Lexus
Old 02-17-2006, 02:44 PM
topless05GT
1st Gear Member

[&o] ..empathy from here... good luck with the repairs...
Old 02-17-2006, 02:53 PM
BlackB-U-TEE_06
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

And to those asians here that may take offense to that, 1- realize that I'm half thai and half portuguese. 2- I'm only referring to the asian drivers that can barely see over the steering wheel, hug the wheel, and give you that "deer caught in headlights" look when they **** up. 3- And for one reason or the other, they always tend to drive a Benz or a Lexus
hahahhahaha.....so true! seriously though...no offense to any asians here. i dont know if it's just california asians or ALL asians - but whenever i'm on the freeway and see someone doing something retarded, it's almost always an asian - and unfortunately that's not an exaggeration. maybe it's just in california - you should see what happens to traffic when it drizzles for 2 minutes....most people on the road have no idea what to do - traffic jams for hundreds of miles hahah.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:56 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BlackB-U-TEE_06

hahahhahaha.....so true! seriously though...no offense to any asians here. i dont know if it's just california asians or ALL asians - but whenever i'm on the freeway and see someone doing something retarded, it's almost always an asian - and unfortunately that's not an exaggeration. maybe it's just in california - you should see what happens to traffic when it drizzles for 2 minutes....most people on the road have no idea what to do - traffic jams for hundreds of miles hahah.
You're in CA, too eh?

It seems like the bad-asian driver's response to everything is BREAK!
Old 02-17-2006, 03:42 PM
stangxs
1st Gear Member

damn, I would have called in sick... or rode my bike to work [:@]
Old 02-17-2006, 03:56 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

Riding a bike to work is no options for me. I travel 65 miles one way to work plus it's too damn cold today to be on a bike.
Old 02-17-2006, 04:08 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Poor poor stangs. You guys have any pictures of the damage?

Or do we really want to see it?
Old 02-17-2006, 04:08 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Professor Wizard

05BlueGT... Oh hell.. that's right - you work just across the highway from me!

Mine is the hood, windshield surround, trunk, wing and the high side of the drivers sides.

The dents don't look all that bad in depth, but there sure are a lot of them!

Dent Devil is a sponsor for my car, so they should cut me a special deal for the repair...

American Family is my Insurance... they say it will take 3 or more days to get an appraiser out - they won't let me just take it to a couple of shops for estimates.

I ask AMF if I could get a special deal on the repair which would save them money, would they waive my deductible... lol... they said NO!... so I figure I'll just get them to cut me a check, have DD fix the dents and pocket the rest.
The law dictates you have every right to pick the place that estimates your car, they can force an estimator to look at your car, but thats the extent of it, in the end the choice is yours who fixes it. You can give AMF 3 estimates, they have to accept them, they can argue with you and lie to you, but that doesn't make them right. Insurance company rules aren't always backed up by the law.

State Farm and Prudential rock, anytime I've had an issue like this they give me a case number and a place to send the estimates, within 1 day after they get the estimates my car is getting fixed.
Old 02-17-2006, 04:45 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

The guy that was parked next to mine got $5400 for his damage and it doesn't look nearly as bad as mine. The car that was parked on the other side of mine got their rear window shattered out completely. I hope I can get some major cash on mine. I do have a body guy in the family that gives me great prices.
Old 02-17-2006, 04:49 PM
algregory
3rd Gear Member

I had a friend at my last place of work. He was driving with his brother. Making comments about Asian drivers. His brother, says "look in the mirror!" So my friend, "Wong" did. What do you think he saw?

Quick Reply: I'm SAD!