4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Continue the Contests???

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 02:12 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Default Continue the Contests???

Well, some people here have had a hard time with results and such of my contests. I really try and be fair on these contests and get atleast 4 other opinions from outside sources when I pick the top 10. But, still there are people who feel they are getting the short end of the stick. Still others have stopped frequenting the board because of the contests.

The sole reason for the contests was for the members and the betterment of the board, section and site. I thought it was a good idea and would be fun for our members to show off their rides.

So, it's up to ya'll....majority rules and the results of the poll will dictate future contests or to just drop them and resume life as normal. It's up to ya'll. I will run this poll for this weekend only.

Thanks
Mitch
Old 04-15-2006, 02:20 PM
SOHCtimes2
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Continue the Contests???

I havent entered most of them due to my car being pretty new for me and lacking mods. But I still enjoy seeing all the entrees and picking my favorite. I say keep it going, some people are just way too easily butt-hurt by anything. Only thing that will stop that is if they grow up, and learn about maturity.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:37 PM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SOHCtimes2

I havent entered most of them due to my car being pretty new for me and lacking mods. But I still enjoy seeing all the entrees and picking my favorite. I say keep it going, some people are just way too easily butt-hurt by anything. Only thing that will stop that is if they grow up, and learn about maturity.
+1
Yeah, there are just some people that need to grow up. I like looking at the pictures, and love seeing others' creativity. I say keep it going, and to those who can't handle it, maybe they should just stay away from the contest....
Old 04-15-2006, 02:50 PM
V8Cody
3rd Gear Member

I would love to get in one of these contests but my car lacks the essential mods. Maybe in a few months I will be ready.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:02 PM
antiv6
5th Gear Member

i think they are cool, maybe have them like once a month or something so its not so frequent.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:41 PM
travisl1213
4th Gear Member

there cool but i never get the chance to enter them because alot restrict from coupe sn95's, and i dont have many mods but its still fun
Old 04-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Hyper00
3rd Gear Member

+5 for keeping them. If for anything to see everyone's cars(some really nice one's out there).
Old 04-15-2006, 04:11 PM
StockD15b
4th Gear Member

kepp those **** alive, gives me somehting to laugh at or ponder apon while at work.
Old 04-15-2006, 04:13 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

dude you cant stop to contests, just because one member was bitching about his car not getting picked. your contests rule!!
Old 04-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Butters
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SOHCtimes2

+1 keep 'em rollin.

Quick Reply: Continue the Contests???