4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

What other toys do 4.6 owners have??

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 01:25 PM
suzukidragracer
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: What other toys do 4.6 owners have??

run all the bracket classes and i kick *** in it. it runs a 16.92 all day long. its a 98 cavalier 4door
Nice! Most people don't realize that consistent is what wins in bracket racing, and I bet that thing is consistent as hell!

what do you think about the daytona 675
I haven't actually seen one yet, but they look cool in the mags! Triumph 3-cylinder bikes have always sounded badass too.
I have seen one of the Triumph TT-600's and they kinda sucked and were way slow, but from what I'm reading this Daytona 675 will be a contender!

I say check it out, too bad most bike shops don't offer test drives!

Vince
Old 04-21-2006, 02:54 PM
03redGT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dragon02GT

ORIGINAL: 01SilverGT

Here's my baby. She's gettin' a little old, but I guarantee I could beat every stang in this forum in the 1/4, especially mine by about 3.5s. I love her to death, just got her out this week again. I love bikes because I can never have my car go anywhere near as fast for that amount of money. My car is for looks and a bit of speed, my bike is for looks and lots of speed, and plenty of near death experiences because people don;t know how to look for bikes on the road. I hate stupid drivers, grrr......
[IMG][IMG] [/IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/30741/B8000A83A4FF46468FD5FD9C4D7A12A7.jpg[/IMG]
Most of the stupid drivers I know on the road are bikes and ********* who drive them and think they can weave in and out of traffic and pass you whenever they want. Theres been plenty of times I've cut them off just to **** them off because of what they do and think they can get away with it. To me, bikes should be legalized to track only.
I'm glad you are one of those a**holes on the road. That's really something you should be proud of. I would say I wish you would hit one of them just so you get what's coming to your sorry a**, but I would never wish that upon one of my fellow bikers. I don't understand how people come on here and make ignorant comments and think they are cool for doing so. I think you are just ignorant, uneducated, and jealous of the fact that you cannot have the things on here that some of us have. Maybe some day you will grow the fu** up, until then don't make comments that make you look like a JACK ***.
yeah dude your a douchebag. my uncle cant walk anymore becasue he got cut off on the highway, lost his bike and hit a guardrail without the bike. doucher grow the **** up.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:23 PM
itlnrob
2nd Gear Member

Besides the stang, here it is.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:46 PM
kontroldkhaos
2nd Gear Member

my drum set

[IMG][/IMG]

my ak

[IMG][/IMG]

those are my 2 favorite toys
Old 04-22-2006, 04:29 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 03redGT

ORIGINAL: 01SilverGT

Here's my baby. She's gettin' a little old, but I guarantee I could beat every stang in this forum in the 1/4, especially mine by about 3.5s. I love her to death, just got her out this week again. I love bikes because I can never have my car go anywhere near as fast for that amount of money. My car is for looks and a bit of speed, my bike is for looks and lots of speed, and plenty of near death experiences because people don;t know how to look for bikes on the road. I hate stupid drivers, grrr......
[IMG][IMG] [/IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/30741/B8000A83A4FF46468FD5FD9C4D7A12A7.jpg[/IMG]
Most of the stupid drivers I know on the road are bikes and ********* who drive them and think they can weave in and out of traffic and pass you whenever they want. Theres been plenty of times I've cut them off just to **** them off because of what they do and think they can get away with it. To me, bikes should be legalized to track only.
I'm glad you are one of those a**holes on the road. That's really something you should be proud of. I would say I wish you would hit one of them just so you get what's coming to your sorry a**, but I would never wish that upon one of my fellow bikers. I don't understand how people come on here and make ignorant comments and think they are cool for doing so. I think you are just ignorant, uneducated, and jealous of the fact that you cannot have the things on here that some of us have. Maybe some day you will grow the fu** up, until then don't make comments that make you look like a JACK ***.
yeah dude your a douchebag. my uncle cant walk anymore becasue he got cut off on the highway, lost his bike and hit a guardrail without the bike. doucher grow the **** up.
To be honest with you, my cousin died at 25 years old while riding on his sport bike, so I know how it feels.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:16 AM
JT76

Ahhh Muscle Cars and Guns; the American Dream, i dont think this forum can take this much Manliness