4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Finally Dyno tuned and Tested

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 12:16 AM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Finally Dyno tuned and Tested

Oh yeah, I'm running;

8 p.s.i
11.5 A/F Ratio
93 Octane

Ok I think I got everyone answered, lol
Old 06-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Mark99GT
4th Gear Member

only other thing i would do is get some tints on it...looks awesome
Old 06-10-2006, 12:56 AM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

Well if you owned the car, you can put tint on it. Although it already has 1/4 window and rear window tint. I like it as is, but thanks for the comments.

Or are you talking about the headlights? I do like the smoked headlight look anymore. I used to on other vehicles I've owned, but I like thie chrome clear look on the front.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:57 AM
boosted02GT
1st Gear Member

Not to be rude, but if you are going to put up a post with a poll and ask people if they like your car or not, you need to expect people are going to give you suggestions of where they think you can further improve it. You don't need to get so defensive about it, believe me everyone will forever "Remember my look, my car, my money" and also that if we owned the car we could put tint on it.

On a different note, your hp and torque numbers are very good, but what do you have to get rid of the exhaust (long tube, shorties, x pipe, h pipe, catless, cats, and what type of mufflers)?
Old 06-10-2006, 10:24 AM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

what do you have to get rid of the exhaust? I'm not sure what you're asking there, lol. I have BBK Shorty headers, Mac off road x pipe and SLP catback power flow in the rear.

I wasn't trying to be defensive. I know people are suggesting what they think could be done to it. I don't think it needs improvement. I like thecar the way it is. In fact with winning 14-17 shows last year alone, I think she's a keeper. Like I mentioned before, we are all different in what we do to our vehicles. That's all I was trying to say, not be defensive, why would I be defensive, I have no reason to be defensive, is there a reason to be, why would I? lol ok just playing. I'm not an, all the time, serious kind of guy. I think of myself as a jokester.

But anywho, Thanks to all you sum bitc#)@es who think you know what's best for my car. Put that shi@ on your own godd#)@ rides. Keep you mother fu@))in opinions to yourselves.

LOLOLOLOL OK EASY, JUST KIDDING. Lighten up Francis, lol

Ok, I just woke up after having a bad dream of some guy terrozing me after trying to borrow a screwdriver(philips). I told him no and to get his own, he only lives a few blocks from me(in the dream), then the dude touched me and I told him not to touch me again or I'd punch him in the nose, then he did it again and I punched him like I said. He leaves and comes back with his car(riding a bicycle before) and rips my downspout off and tries to hit me with it while I was trying to call 911. He misses and I punched him 3-4 times again right in the face as he staggers. For some reason the whole night it wouldn't go through to 911. I couldn't get anyone, the cell phone went dead, then it became nightfall, the phones in the house wouldn't work ( I think he cut the lines) it starting raining, but for some resaon I never saw the guy again. The last thing right before I woke up, the dog starting growling that weird hot stopping low growl, like he was in the house. I followed the dog through the kitchen and she stopped and growled at the stairs that were dark. I'm so glad I finally woke up.

DAMN. lol talked about messed up. Ok I need caffeine.