4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

steeda MIL elims

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 02:32 AM
GT_Bob
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: steeda MIL elims

ORIGINAL: monkeydude3

hmm... that's odd because when I posted before a lot of people had good luck with them.

::sigh::
It seems to be the luck of the draw. I've had em' for a year or so and they were still working before I tuned 'em out.

I agree with you about the pics Dan suggested. Keep those under wraps. Besides, you don't want to give Dan a heart attack now do you?

Nice looking gal you have there mate. Don't screw it up. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 08-01-2006, 02:34 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

thanks for the kind words. I love her more than anything, and I'd give anything for her. That's why I appreciate people respecting her when I post up pictures, like you have and I thank you for that

as for the elims... we'll see if I get good ones or bad. At any rate I can't wait to install all this sh** and be done with workin on the car for a while and work on finding me a beater
Old 08-01-2006, 02:43 AM
GT_Bob
3rd Gear Member

thanks for the kind words. I love her more than anything, and I'd give anything for her. That's why I appreciate people respecting her when I post up pictures, like you have and I thank you for that

as for the elims... we'll see if I get good ones or bad. At any rate I can't wait to install all this sh** and be done with workin on the car for a while and work on finding me a beater

With all due respect mate. It would, (in my opinion), be best to leave pics of your Gal out of this forum or any other on-line forum for that matter. The last thing you need is to have a bunch of strangers involved with your private live. It's cool to be proud, just keep it to yourself 'cause there are mean **** people in this world bro. I hope yah know where I'm coming from. Just my .02

Old 08-01-2006, 02:47 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

totally understand. I jsut see a lot of people tha tpost pix of their g/f... well there's mine and that's all I will post of her.

Thanks for the respect man, it's a rarity these days
Old 08-01-2006, 02:51 AM
GT_Bob
3rd Gear Member

totally understand. I jsut see a lot of people tha tpost pix of their g/f... well there's mine and that's all I will post of her.

Thanks for the respect man, it's a rarity these days

Just because you are almost half my age doesn't mean I can't show you some respect.

NOW, hurry up and get those bolt ons on so we can hear how thay worked out for you.

GET NOW GET

The wrench is over there, leave your girl friend alone for a sec or two.

[sm=alcoholic.gif]
Old 08-01-2006, 02:54 AM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

lol I know man. I am gonna go to ace tomorrow and buy the 4 bolts I need and then tomorrow I'm supposed to get the CC plates. Maybe tomorrow after work I can start working on it and try to finish at least either the exhaust or cc plates by the next afternoon.

I dunno I'm really excited about getting GOOD cc plates and then this great exhaust. I play jonbeast's videos and that's exactly how my car is gonna sound

funny how work takes up a lot of your time. Oh yeah school starts for me aug. 23rd