4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Me just bitching.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 07:29 PM
droptoppony
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Me just bitching.....

ORIGINAL: SHO NO MERCY

I'm generally a hot head...this happens growing up as a golfer. You tend to develop a temper lol! [:@]
yeah those golfers can be viscous [8D]
Old 08-17-2006, 07:34 PM
SHO NO MERCY
4th Gear Member

You'd be suprised....[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=devilgrin.gif]
Old 08-17-2006, 07:34 PM
03sonicgt
5th Gear Member

People just get jealous man. Being young and driving a mustang I take a lot of crap. Like take daddy's car home...blah blah. I bought my car, I pay for it and I work 40 hours a week. Some people just get jealous I guess, just ignore it and you'll be fine.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:43 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

i wish i had a pa system (like the old CB days) on my stang for just these
occasions.....i would crank it up and say "back off *******"

"I had a younger couple driving in a Cadillac CTS riding my ***."
Old 08-17-2006, 07:57 PM
7earitup
2nd Gear Member

Lol.. I actually did send him a message on MySpace...

"Way to almost kill some lady in a Suburban on Mississippi St. today jackass."
Old 08-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Donnie's GTS
4th Gear Member

I dont know how many of you are from SoCal, but here whenever I get in the carpool lane im usually doing 70-80mph (in that range) and always a chevy tahoe suburban or whatever other soccer mom sh*t they sell, will always ride my ***, at night to make it better. The funny part is they think that turning their brights on will either coax me to speed up or move, I always just anle my mirrors so its shooting there brights back at them, they'll get the hint usually, or will try and exit the lane and pass, lol, yea doesn't happen.

And the whole jealousy thing, yea it happens too, when I got my car all one of my friends could say you got a girls car or all this bs, so i challeneged him and asked do you want to race a my girls car? do you know how to drive my girls car? or can you pos chevy silverado keep up? its ridiculous.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:18 PM
gouldie1903
2nd Gear Member

i live in a small town and deliver pizza in my stang, so alot of people see me on a daily basis. somehow this got me a reputation as a douchebag. i was at a party once and was telling some girls about my car right after i say black mustang someone i didn't know completed the description of my car. until i met him he was thinking i was the biggest jackass. then the other day going through the center of town someone in some little 4 banger calls me an ******* as i go by him.
and all the old guys i meet are the ones complimenting me. it seems the older guys know how to respect a nice car but these kids around my age,19, have no respect anymore.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:20 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Loose the feelings bud.......... evolution is power. Ive become pretty much oblivious to everything and everyone around me, it is bliss[>:]
ORIGINAL: SHO NO MERCY

ORIGINAL: joeybutts

Welcome to the world of etiquettelessness. No consideration, respect, or awareness. Feels great to get those people that pull up next to you and compliment you though, huh?
One of the better feelings I've had
Old 08-17-2006, 08:23 PM
gouldie1903
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BullittJim

And the whole jealousy thing, yea it happens too, when I got my car all one of my friends could say you got a girls car or all this bs, so i challeneged him and asked do you want to race a my girls car? do you know how to drive my girls car? or can you pos chevy silverado keep up? its ridiculous.
i got a friend like that funny thing is he cant even start a car with a stick or find neutral. and then he calls me a poser for driving a mustang. while i'm working on my car putting on bolt ons doing all the work myself and then taking it to the drag strip to see what improvements i made, he takes his jeep to a shop to get a shackle and spring spacer lift that cost him $1400 and then not even take it off road even though a fwd subaru will do it succesfully.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:30 PM
joshafmil
4th Gear Member

ive never really had anyone hate on me because of my car... well except ricer burners that try to hate on me... usually they cant keep up to do it

but point being, usually people are ******** because they are ********, and if you drive something other then a mustang, they will still ride ur ***.

Quick Reply: Me just bitching.....