4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

aproved

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 12:03 AM
40th04
1st Gear Member

Default RE: aproved

ORIGINAL: chilledfresh

ORIGINAL: 40th04

dude i have the power suppreme all i have to do is use it besides if i did max it it would only be forty bucks a week.......................... for the rest of my life.

Ahahaha.... what a twisted web we weave... forty bucks for the rest of your life? You must be smoking crack, because you'll end up paying double that in interest if all you do is make minimal payments. Sorry to burst your bubble of "free cash," but it just doesn't work that way.
you must be the one smoking crack because i never said anything about "free money"
Old 09-09-2006, 12:05 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

Do not max out your card - don't be stupid. Second, most 2v guys that get a 6spd regret it almost immediatly.. 5k can get you a built block, and some juice... or you can max it out and s/c your car and run 7-8psi and be frustrated wanting more, lol - if you're dead set on spending the money, and plan on building your 2v all the way up - id get a new block with the money maybe a TKO.. its kinda boring - but you'll be better off in the end... there are tons of combos you can do.. but the 3650 tranny really does suck, that's what helped my decision to abandon the 2v and go Cobra...

It depends on if you can do the work yourself, or have to pay someone to do it... but i would definatly build the actual block to get ready for the real power that you're going to do eventually..... but, i'd still think twice about doing anything like that on your CC, and possibly mess up your credit in the end..
Old 09-09-2006, 12:05 AM
fastsilverstang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chilledfresh

I recommend not maxing out your card...
+100.....thats a big NO!! if you dont have the money then dont do it[>:]
Old 09-09-2006, 12:07 AM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

hey bud post picks when your done fixing up your car[&:]
Old 09-09-2006, 12:08 AM
chilledfresh
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 40th04

you must be the one smoking crack because i never said anything about "free money"
[sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif]

Didn't mean to offend you, I meant that sarcastically.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:13 AM
40th04
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

Do not max out your card - don't be stupid. Second, most 2v guys that get a 6spd regret it almost immediatly.. 5k can get you a built block, and some juice... or you can max it out and s/c your car and run 7-8psi and be frustrated wanting more, lol - if you're dead set on spending the money, and plan on building your 2v all the way up - id get a new block with the money maybe a TKO.. its kinda boring - but you'll be better off in the end... there are tons of combos you can do.. but the 3650 tranny really does suck, that's what helped my decision to abandon the 2v and go Cobra...

It depends on if you can do the work yourself, or have to pay someone to do it... but i would definatly build the actual block to get ready for the real power that you're going to do eventually..... but, i'd still think twice about doing anything like that on your CC, and possibly mess up your credit in the end..
good point but my motor only has 18000 miles. i know anything can happen and everything wrong will happen but what if. what if i put 8 pounds on it and got 125k out of it. who knows i an responsible with my doe. and im def not going to get in over my head so please everyone dont worry about that my plan is to piece my car together not completely rebuild it all at once this is going to be a long process. but a blower is a major peice of the puzzle why not get it while times are good.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:38 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

trust me.. with 7-8 lbs of boost... you will be fine for a month, lol... I already want more boost from my Cobra .. its a disease i tell you!!! I tell my friend this all the time.. if you're going to do it.. do it right. Make your motor bulletproof, make your tranny tough, and beef up your axle before you start putting real power down... Think about this, you can run 7psi, on a stock motor and at any givin time blow your tranny, rear end or engine... or run 15psi with a shot of gas, and never have to worry about it... lol - it'll cost you, but you'll have a FIERCE gt, and it'll be done right.