4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

chin spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 09:47 PM
andrewclark
4th Gear Member

Default chin spoiler

anyone that has a mach 1 chin spoiler, can u tell me where u got urs? im gettin one within the next week, and i want a good price on it. i found one for $65 plus s/h, but it also says that they are not taking orders on this item. w/e that means. so what site and how much did u get urs.

thanks.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:54 PM
blownbayou
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: chin spoiler

Why not keep it looking like a GT???? I think the "chin" and Grill Delete mods are by far THE MOST DONE mods by GT owners (unless you count Flowmasters )

Back to topic....Try Ebay out. Great deals over there
Old 09-11-2006, 09:57 PM
andrewclark
4th Gear Member

i could say the same thing about everyone having a mustang. i already have the grille delete, and it just looks like its missing something up front. plus with it lowered it will be like sex. i just love the way they look.

i have looked at ebay, but i dont know if i really want to trust them, like whether its damaged or not.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
blstoff
2nd Gear Member

I think I got mine from brothers performance for like $100 or so . some places bend them in 1/2 to cut down on shipping charges . brothers performance doesn't bend them but you pay alittle more in shipping . heres the link...
http://www.brothersperformance.com/c...oiler&x=10&y=9
Old 09-11-2006, 10:10 PM
qball261

Best way to go is Ebay homie.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:18 PM
JonBeast

ORIGINAL: blownbayou

Why not keep it looking like a GT???? I think the "chin" and Grill Delete mods are by far THE MOST DONE mods by GT owners (unless you count Flowmasters )

Well yea....because ford was stupid in adding the honeycomb...it just looks terrible. So of course everyone wants the grill delete, because it looks awesome.

Have fun being origional and keeping your car stock
Old 09-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Butters
3rd Gear Member

lol, i agree. it's not very unique to put a supercharger on your mustang but do you want to? hell yeah. grill delete ftw.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:02 PM
blownbayou
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JonBeast

ORIGINAL: blownbayou

Well yea....because ford was stupid in adding the honeycomb...it just looks terrible. So of course everyone wants the grill delete, because it looks awesome.

Have fun being origional and keeping your car stock
I love the honeycomb grille....It is a FORD trademark!!!! Well....All my cars have the Honeycomb and I love 'em. I am going to TRY to keep the car stock, but the previos owner already had a K&N and Flows on it. Might as well be stock but I am going to add one more thing this weekend to the mix.....Prochamber is being given to me by my bud.

So it might be no longer stock for life [8D]

Later
Old 09-11-2006, 11:20 PM
ShadowDrake
5th Gear Member

Steeda.ca for me. $120ish for the chin spoiler, authentic Ford product, shipped in full size (if you bend the real ones in half they would probably break). Shipping wasn't bad... the worst extra charge was getting it across the border through customs. The people at steeda.ca are very helpful though and e-mailed and called letting me know there were none in the US steeda warehouses, but they had some... in order for them to get it to me it would have to go through customs, and they asked if that extra charge would be alright.

Shipping was still pretty quick, was only in customs for 2-3 days, and they hit me for $30 [:@] I also had ordered my shifter at the same time from them.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:16 PM
DTK
3rd Gear Member

Just got mine today from CJ Pony Parts in Pa.
Real Ford part and shipped in big box without being bent or folded in half.

By the way, there was a catalogue in the box from CJ's and it is awesome. They have pretty much everything in it from accessories to crate motors for all mustang years. Now it looks like I am going to spend more money on some things they got that I now must get[:@]