4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Well looks like ill be trading in the Stang tomorrow.

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Str33tGunner28
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Well looks like ill be trading in the Stang tomorrow.

what a bad trade..[sm=badidea.gif]
Old 10-13-2006, 06:17 PM
straitwangin
4th Gear Member

what a bad trade..
Well i havent done anything yet but easy old meebix's car. But yeah im leaving to go to the dealership in about an hour. I know all of you are awating my return to inform you all of the great news.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

"Thank you visiting the Mustang Forums. Now that you no longer own a Mustang, please visit www.mulletjunky.com for future questions about your new ride" [8D]
Old 10-13-2006, 06:27 PM
straitwangin
4th Gear Member

Now that you no longer own a Mustang, please visit www.mulletjunky.com for future questions about your new ride"
Im actually already a moderator on that site. Ill show you guys a pic of me hackin lougies out of the Ttops. HA. Banging Lynard Skynard on the radio. Doin a fat trailer trash **** next to me.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:27 PM
czwalga00gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: straitwangin

what a bad trade..
Well i havent done anything yet but easy old meebix's car. But yeah im leaving to go to the dealership in about an hour. I know all of you are awating my return to inform you all of the great news.

Do you have a 6'er or a GT. If you have a sixer you're making a good choice except trading it in to a dealer. If you have a GT supercharge it.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Some trailer trash chicks are Hawt!
Old 10-13-2006, 06:36 PM
straitwangin
4th Gear Member

If you have a sixer you're making a good choice except trading it in to a dealer.
I know, but we talked about my car and he asked how much i was looking to get for it and i said 8500, so if he cant offer me that then im gonna sell private party.

I know!! Like the chick from Joe Dirt, and they are attracticted to the Fbodies like fat people to cake.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:41 PM
czwalga00gt
5th Gear Member

If you have a sixer you're making a good choice except trading it in to a dealer.
I know, but we talked about my car and he asked how much i was looking to get for it and i said 8500, so if he cant offer me that then im gonna sell private party.

I know!! Like the chick from Joe Dirt, and they are attracticted to the Fbodies like fat people to cake.

No offense but I think he'd laugh at you... If i took most of the mods off my car, I dont think i could go to a dealer and get more than 7500 for a 00 GT.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

I knew one in highschool. She was friggin hot but her place was a dump (was seriously a mobile home that was not well cared for) Anyways, we hooked up once then I never saw her again until a few laters (Was the last couple of weeks as a senior and she was a sophmore) Ran into her at community college and she was hangin on some seriously hideous dude with bad teeth [:'(] Thank god she was still umm... 'clean' when we hung out.

Back to the topic.. F-bodies, don't like em, remind of space ships. But, not everyone likes mustangs either.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

To the value of a car? Never.
Well im asking more money than a stocker because the wheels really look nice on there, weather or not they actually add a thousands dollars to the resale value is debaitable.

Hopefully for you, some sucker will come along and not know any better. They don't really add a resale value, but the wheels could certainly attract a young kid who just has to have the car. Some people get lucky and will get more than what the car is worth simply for this reason.

It's not up for debate at all. Modifications, appearance or performance simply do *not* add resale value. Unless the car is fully rebuilt, engine, transmission, rear-end & set up for some sort of racing wether it be strip/road course, (where someone wants to buy a complete project and save THOUSANDS) it absolutely does not add value. Everyone else will attest to this also.

If anything, modifications decrease the value.

Quick Reply: Well looks like ill be trading in the Stang tomorrow.