4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Are all you guys...?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 10:43 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Are all you guys...?

ORIGINAL: Aliate X

Why do we do it?

Well when I come into my street pedal to the metal and my car swings sideways and then I slam second, listening to the car screaming and seeing people on the sides of the streets stop whatever their doing and turn their heads to see a car come hauling *** up the street making tons of noise and then I pull into my driveway and my hands and legs are shaking.....thats why I do it.
lol, sounds like something Vin Deisel would say
Old 01-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

lol *******, but still seriously, you never hammer it and then your legs are shaking and shiz, i love it.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:48 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

Why do we do it?

Well when I come into my street pedal to the metal and my car swings sideways and then I slam second, listening to the car screaming and seeing people on the sides of the streets stop whatever their doing and turn their heads to see a car come hauling *** up the street making tons of noise and then I pull into my driveway and my hands and legs are shaking.....thats why I do it.
Beautiful! Encore. [sm=boohoo.gif][sm=thanx.gif] Thanks for posting that. And that ladies and gentlemen is why we do it.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:48 PM
BLWNSN8K
2nd Gear Member

Why do we do it?

Yep, Thats the best way to put It, Very Well Said[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 01-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: BLWNSN8K

Why do we do it?

Yep, Thats the best way to put It, Very Well Said[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Thanks....I sounded too dramatic but honestly thats the way I feel. If you mod your car, and you never get that feeling then you shouldnt be modding your car.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:49 AM
USAMuscle
4th Gear Member

Also, the more distance you can put between you and the moron beside you in his Civic with a fart can and "whateva motorsports" sticker on the window with his chick riding shotgun, the better you feel when you put him away and know his ego is hurt and probably getting the 3rd degree from his woman lol. "You ain't gettin' none tonight ***** fvcka!"
Old 01-13-2005, 12:55 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

lol *******, but still seriously, you never hammer it and then your legs are shaking and shiz, i love it.

Thats your nerves telling you that you were way to close to the edge and about - that far from fu*king up and all the people on the street laughing instead of gawking. LOL... its never happened to me. [sm=laughat.gif]
Old 01-13-2005, 01:00 AM
LIVIN_LEGEND
2nd Gear Member

to **** off the Neighbors
Old 01-13-2005, 01:04 AM
stonemonk9
3rd Gear Member

Hit that on the nail. I love that, somtimes I scare the living sh*t outta myself with that thing, and im shakn so bad that its hard to push the clutch and shift! Thats also the 1000 dollars that i still owe on it yet and the 2500 to 3k I have into it yelling at me what the hell are you doing you moron!