4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Noise violation?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 01:21 PM
2004 GT RagTop
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Noise violation?

Yea I've got no problems with cops, why would I? Like sidewayz said, they are out busting there *** for average pay. The only time I would diss on a cop is if I truly felt I was injusticed, and that has yet to happen, so no beef with cops from me. If you know you are breaking the law, then why on earth would you get mad if you get pulled over?? You did the crime, just face up to it.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Driver_Kiddo
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2004 GT RagTop

Yea I've got no problems with cops, why would I? Like sidewayz said, they are out busting there *** for average pay. The only time I would diss on a cop is if I truly felt I was injusticed, and that has yet to happen, so no beef with cops from me. If you know you are breaking the law, then why on earth would you get mad if you get pulled over?? You did the crime, just face up to it.
yeah seriosly your right.... i dont like cops when im breaking the law ( just a tiny bit) but i luv em when they save people from harm....

yeah that doesnt work. its either one way or the other..cant have both too bad [&:]

i respect cops who have respect.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

I love the police. Sure they have given me a ticket before, but just one and it was more than deserved. I couldn't tell you how many times I have been let off with a warning for speeding or whatever. Like I said before, If I was to get puled over, they could throw the book at me for my car. Tint, exhaust, blackouts and whatever traffic violation I just incurred. You guys are usually the nicest people in the world! Thank you! But yea get those guys with their fart cans!
Old 01-14-2005, 06:47 PM
DeViouS
4th Gear Member

I never got pulled over for my exhaust. and mine is insainly loud just drive safely and keep it at low rpms when u see cops
Old 01-15-2005, 01:00 AM
AllVenom
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sidewayz4.6

You have to put it into perspective. You're driving 80, and some 40 year old in a town car is driving 80, who has more experience? Who is more likely to kill a minivan full of kids? Thats pretty harsh to say you hate all cops. Some are dicks and have a power trip. I agree. But I have all the respect in the world for these guys. They get paid like chumps to go out and keep people like you (who just bitch and say you hate them) safe from the evils of the world.

So who are you going to call when someone is holding you up at gunpoint, or car jacking you? Maybe someone killed a family member and you want them brought to justice??? The Fire Department probably isn't going to help you.

Hey sideways, I'm 33, does that count? Listen, I have other reasons for hating cops, and it doesn't just stem from receiving tickets from them. What I hate, is their "I am God because I wear a badge" egos. You do not have to respect a cop just because he's a cop. And for all you a$$ kissers, your still gonna get a ticket when your speeding in your stang!
Old 01-15-2005, 12:50 PM
stonemonk9
3rd Gear Member

You cant just say you hate "cops" thats like saying i hate Europeans, not all Europeans are bad. Same goes for cops, some cops are cool and will let you off with some crazy stuff, I got pulled over doin 65 in a 30 and the cop was lookn for a reason not to give me a ticket, hes like well all your plate stickers seem to be up to date, were you wearing your seatbelt (while looking away so I could take it off) so he gave me a written seat belt warning.
Old 01-16-2005, 06:52 AM
velazsc

Like I tell people, This easier to talk your way into a ticket, then to talk your way out of one. Almost every crash I have taken with a "sports car" involved, if I check the dispatch logs, I will find that they were driving like a dumbass passing cars like they were on Willow Springs. Before they hit the wall or that tree that came out of nowhere. For every person that says they hate the cops for one reason or another (Allvenom). They just have issues that they feel they are the top dog but there is always someone big, better, and nastier. Cops fall in there. We have the control. You drive like a dumbass and you only get a ticket, be lucky. We can take your car for 30 days plus jail time. Or even better, lose your car forever. Each time you see it, it will be at a car show painted like a patrol car with a sign "Donated by a local dumbass". I am not a hard *** because I like to be but I have seen too many bodies lying on the roadway and have made 1 too many death notifications. I have made two in one night, separated crashes three hours apart. Enough of my soap box.

(Revenge is a dish best served cold, when you see my slicktop in your rearview mirror, then your car on a flatbed tow.)
Old 01-16-2005, 01:45 PM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

some cops suck some don't. i am not gonna stress over someone saying they hate them cuz i have said it to. it depends on situations that certain cops have put you in in the past. i have run into ******* cops and i have run into the coolest ones ever. i was in some major trouble with my car and got caught i am not even goin to go there but i got left off with a call to my dad and no ticket or warning. its alll good.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:46 PM
AllVenom
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: velazsc

(Revenge is a dish best served cold, when you see my slicktop in your rearview mirror, then your car on a flatbed tow.)
Come find me first, if you can catch me (without the radio or helo) then you can have my car. Maybe they didn't teach you ALL of the ammendments. So, instead of hanging out at the local donut place, maybe you should check out some books at the library...Let's recap students...Ammendment 1: Freedom of speech (other things ommitted for space).

Can't say that I would see you in my rearview mirror. By time you turned around, I'd be long gone. I don't sit around and wait for you to come...

Nuff said.
Old 01-17-2005, 03:22 PM
00mustangGT_BLK
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stonemonk9

I just go wiht the whole clutch in thing" WHEN I PASS COPS" or i keep it at a real low rpm, but I have been pulled over once b4
Thats a bad thing PASSING COPS around here.

Quick Reply: Noise violation?