4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Need a tuner (and sharing some build bits)

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 06:47 PM
boss_dude_429
3rd Gear Member

Exclamation Need a tuner (and sharing some build bits)

So I haven't really been active since the Corps took my life over, some of you know I just got back to the states. So I got a hold of an 02' GT with a saleen stage II and various other goodies. I've been building and engine as the money has allowed and now we're getting ready for that magical assembly, install, and tune. First...The Build...5.3 liter stroker (all forged for boost and I took the liberty of having the piston crowns and skirts coated as well), I'm keeping the blower as is with a pulley swap for now, the cams are nice little monstrosities....Crower Stage 4....yeah probably over kill right now with simple ported factory PI heads BUT I have a set of 195 Twisted Wedge's at my porter's but he's backed up for a little under a year, hence why I'm using the heads that came with the car. the rear has been gone through AGAIN and 4.57's added (do I care about mileage? not particularly) with a spool (yeah yeah yeah I know) and 35 spline axles. The goal in mind here is a short drive, burger stand KING (limited street use as I have another DD), saftey gear has been upgraded with subframe Connectors and a roll cage from MMR. The big things left are the heads, The supercharger I want in the end....and a damn LENCO (ST1200, had great success with it in my fastback when I had it). Like I said....Burger Stand KING. What I'm in need of is a tuner in the NW Florida (pensacola, destin, ft. walton) or south alabama area. This thing is going to be radical in the end so I'm going to have a fresh tune from scratch, need someone who's damn good with this area of mechanics, spent way too much money to blow it on a bad tune....and help is GREATLY appreciated