4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

WHY

Old 02-18-2006, 11:05 PM
HaV
5th Gear Member

Default RE: WHY

ORIGINAL: hunter9s

To Jon Beast. May I ask who you were talking to about having yet to see make a worthwhile post? Hope it wasn't me because I rarely come in here and when I do post I try to ask questions that I need answers to or post about things I haved learned. If I offend you Im sorry.

Steve
Definatley was not you. It was Mustang Mafia... the post ***** himself. Lmao 1k posts in a month is one hell of an acomplishment
Old 02-19-2006, 12:17 AM
hunter9s
1st Gear Member

Default RE: WHY

ORIGINAL: HaV

ORIGINAL: hunter9s

To Jon Beast. May I ask who you were talking to about having yet to see make a worthwhile post? Hope it wasn't me because I rarely come in here and when I do post I try to ask questions that I need answers to or post about things I haved learned. If I offend you Im sorry.

Steve
Definatley was not you. It was Mustang Mafia... the post ***** himself. Lmao 1k posts in a month is one hell of an acomplishment
I didn't think you were talking about me, but I have been chattier today than like ever over this post ***** accusation of PRO500.. deal earlier today. Everyone seems a bit testy today. Put it this way my neighbor has a little yappie dog that wont shut TFU and I got 2 hungry German Shepherds Im about to let out of the gate. One of those days ya know LOL LOL Later Jon

Search this Thread