4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

color isn't everything I WANT TO GO FAST

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Fuel
4th Gear Member

Default color isn't everything I WANT TO GO FAST

so the guy that i got the offer from isn't getting back to me anymore[:@]and i am trying to decide what to do with my car, i don't have a lot of money(none right now) but i want to make it faster the first time i spend some on it

i know a guy that has a mark 8 that is really cheap, should i buy it and swap out the engine or should i just rering my engine and add pi cams and intake

what would u guys do, i would like a 4v swap but i can't afford a cobra engine and this guy doesn't know crap about the mark 8 so i can get it like dirt cheap
Old 05-18-2007, 05:29 AM
rbstang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: color isn't everything I WANT TO GO FAST

if i had a non-pi i would save for a pi swap and nitrous
Old 05-18-2007, 07:53 AM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

junkyard 4.6L pi engine Ftw. Shop around, and get a good price. it sounds like you can take your time, so do so and find a good engine with low miles. There were ALOT of these cars made, you shuold be able to get a decent price.

Edit: I love the color of your car, and I hardly ever recommend apperance mods, but you need some RIMS. Man that car would look sweet with a set of aftermarket rims. I have always loved that body style (cobra bumper ftw) and with a set of rims and the color....

[sm=drlove.gif]
Old 05-18-2007, 03:41 PM
CoolAid
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

junkyard 4.6L pi engine Ftw. Shop around, and get a good price. it sounds like you can take your time, so do so and find a good engine with low miles. There were ALOT of these cars made, you shuold be able to get a decent price.

Edit: I love the color of your car, and I hardly ever recommend apperance mods, but you need some RIMS. Man that car would look sweet with a set of aftermarket rims. I have always loved that body style (cobra bumper ftw) and with a set of rims and the color....

[sm=drlove.gif]
I am with him 100%. PI swap should be the first thing on your list. Second has just got to be rims. Some Polished Cobra type rims would look sick against that paint. You have a nice looking car, keep it and tinker with it and you'll be glad.

BTW: Are those mudflaps in the rear? Those have to go! Get out there and get those things off!