4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Pictures of my 1996 Mustang GT

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 05:50 PM
awillquik

Default Pictures of my 1996 Mustang GT

Winter is coming soon, as in snow... which doesn't bode well for my wheels. So, I will be putting the designated snow tires on soon, but I wanted some pictures of my car before I did that (took most of these a few weeks ago after a car wash, which would explain the water droplets if you see them). I thought I'd post them up in here just because... NOT to show off any photographer skills, since I don't have them.

Not a whole lot of modifications to it... well, none for the drivetrain/engine, but a few things on the body/interior to make it stick out a little/match I guess. Either way, without these type of forums, not even the smallest changes would have been done on this car... so I have to give some thanks for that.

I got pretty good deals on everything I have done (and have done it all myself), so I am very happy with the results. I try to keep it looking fresh, even though it's a daily driver (at least it has been for the past few years... not in the winter though, as it does usually get a little bit of a break here in Idaho).

Anyway, just want to see if anyone likes it as much as I do (comments, constructive/destructive, are appreciated)... so here are a few of my favorites (didn't want to post the whole thing, but the album link is: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23563187).

- 1996 Ford Mustang GT Convertible (72,000 miles)

Old 11-05-2010, 06:09 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

very nice man.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:29 PM
PovertyPony
1st Gear Member

That thing is beautiful!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Bladerunner
2nd Gear Member

Wow..beautiful and clean SN95 you got!
You should get rid of the 4X4 stance and get Eibach Pro Kit or Sportline springs.
Also a Magnaflow catback would sound really nice I think.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Dkblue98GT

Your car is way too clean to drive in the snow.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:20 PM
dwtjr3
5th Gear Member

very clean car. And i agree blade runner. lower it you'll be amazed how much meaner it looks
Old 11-07-2010, 11:05 AM
awillquik

Thanks for the comments.

I agree, it would look better lowered... but it would be a pain to always be switching it around since I DO have to drive it in the snow once in a while (it doesn't get driven in tons of snow, obviously... but once in a while, something comes up where it has to go in a little bit of snow). So it is staying at stock right now, but that is one thing I would like to change if I had the money/right environment.

I actually like the way the stock exhaust sounds... I don't really want something extremely loud, and I've always thought the stock sound is good enough for what I'm trying to do. There was a time when I wanted to get all the bolt-on mods going... and exhaust was one of those, but I just decided against it because it has been running so well by itself.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Rokgtar
2nd Gear Member

That is a nice, clean car you have there...
Old 11-07-2010, 11:36 AM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Lookin good man! Your interior is mighty clean
Old 11-07-2010, 12:02 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

i hate that interior, glad i got rid of it .

Goes with your top though... went with nothing in my car lol.

Nice and clean.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my 1996 Mustang GT