4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

2010's best Moderator..

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Default 2010's best Moderator..

I'm thinking we should start giving MF's moderators a little recognition. There should be a Moderator of the year competetion. I've personally pm'd these guys on advice (hundreds of times) and they always responded. So who would you vote for? Truthfully,. I'm torn between two guys; Lizzy and Jazzer... Who would you vote for???
Old 12-28-2010, 08:47 PM
98redstang
5th Gear Member

oh jeeze that would be a tough one... They have both helped me out as well.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:48 PM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

Teej gets my vote hands down. He always has an opinion on every topic posted. I like that in a moderator

And I don't know how the moderators can compete with each other. They are all here with the same goal in mind, to help people and have the forum run as smooth as possible.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:49 PM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

LMAO!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by WannaBeGearHead
Teej gets my vote hands down. He always has an opinion on every topic posted. I like that in a moderator

And I don't know how the moderators can compete with each other. They are all here with the same goal in mind, to help people and have the forum run as smooth as possible.
Yeah you're right but as we all know some people go above and beyond. All moderators were/are great and not trying to start a b**** session but these guys should be glorified and some way. The same way we have a ROTM competetion we shoud have some sort of Moderator of the year competetion. Just saying.. Evidently Teej squared you away some how or another and I'm saying the same for Jazzer and Lizzy. All Moderators are awesome! Once again who would you guys vote for???
Old 12-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Xemeth
5th Gear Member

I like HRnB personally, but he's an admin and never posts in this section.

As far as this section in particular, I don't have any personal likes or dislikes towards and of the 4.6 mods. They all seem to keep everything under control for the most part, and I don't think I've asked any of them for any help particularly. So I don't really think I can pick one. If I had to I'd say Lizzy or Mitch because I think they're the only ones that have always been mods since I've been posting.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

One in particular I don't care for because he cradle's the LS nutts too much and gets over opinionated if you don't agree but other then that I say all mods on here are cool.

Lizzy,99 and HRnB are all extra chill.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:18 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Lizzy.

enough said.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:03 AM
dwtjr3
5th Gear Member

very tough decision, i have pm'd both a couple of times and they answered back pretty quick, and not only was it quick it gave me answers to my questions. Very tough decision though. All the moderators give their input on the posts though, they have all helped me one way or another
Old 12-29-2010, 02:33 AM
tbirdscwd
5th Gear Member

Teej wins any and all moderator contests based on YTD post counts alone

Quick Reply: 2010's best Moderator..