4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Cheapest 99-04 build to beat this 06' 4.6...

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 01:19 PM
school boy
5th Gear Member

cheap reliable fast

pick 2
Old 03-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Blk003GT
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by luckycbn
lol, whats 'fail' is the cool guy trying to stay current with internet flaming lingo

stop hating because i actually have the money to start a project

just because im looking for a cheap route besides what im already planning doesnt mean i NEED to be cheap

i want power and im willing to pay for it, i just want to get the most out of a car by making sure its drivetrain is solid

excuse me for not wanting to buy a car from someone like you, bolt on a blower, spray it and hope the **** holds up

building on a high mileage motor is beneath my standards and if im gonna buy a crate motor, why just buy what was already there originally?

don't be mad when im making twice your rwhp and then you wonder why your rings are shot after your 7th bottle fillup
LOL I think ud be glad to have my fully built motor and built t56. With a 67mm turbo. Well u let me know when u get around 1200hp cuz il be at 600hp. And I dont run nitrous.

The old internet tough guy. U said no nitrous and no forced induction. Your not going to get to 450 on an na 2v or 4v.

U say your not cheap but u want to not spend anything. To be fast and reliable u cant be cheap plain and simple
Old 03-04-2011, 03:17 PM
kugzgt
5th Gear Member

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Blk003GT
4th Gear Member

If only I was a cripple. Lol
Old 03-04-2011, 04:20 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

lol, whats 'fail' is the cool guy trying to stay current with internet flaming lingo

just because im looking for a cheap route besides what im already planning doesnt mean i NEED to be cheap

i want power and im willing to pay for it, i just want to get the most out of a car by making sure its drivetrain is solid

excuse me for not wanting to buy a car from someone like you, bolt on a blower, spray it and hope the **** holds up

building on a high mileage motor is beneath my standards and if im gonna buy a crate motor, why just buy what was already there originally?

don't be mad when im making twice your rwhp and then you wonder why your rings are shot after your 7th bottle fillup
Lemme tell you somethin pal. Coming on here and asking advice and insulting members on here isn't what you want to do. Especially insulting someone like BLK003GT. No one really gives a flying fck what your build plans are if you are going to be a ***** about it. Cheapest way to beat an 06 4.6 is easy. Your answer for a 2v is 4.10s, longtubes, 100 shot. Not only will you beat it, but you will smoke it.

Have a great day.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:33 PM
school boy
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Blk003GT
If only I was a cripple. Lol
i am, lol!
Old 03-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Repzard
4th Gear Member

Dude you come on here asking for a opinion.then you insult a member.
Suggest something to you...be nice and lay off the caffine
Old 03-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Blk003GT
4th Gear Member

Well I bet my dad can can beat up your dad.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Repzard
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Blk003GT
Well I bet my dad can can beat up your dad.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT
Lemme tell you somethin pal. Coming on here and asking advice and insulting members on here isn't what you want to do. Especially insulting someone like BLK003GT. No one really gives a flying fck what your build plans are if you are going to be a ***** about it. Cheapest way to beat an 06 4.6 is easy. Your answer for a 2v is 4.10s, longtubes, 100 shot. Not only will you beat it, but you will smoke it.

Have a great day.
agreed..

Quick Reply: Cheapest 99-04 build to beat this 06' 4.6...