4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

got pulled over today =( but a good story

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 05:46 PM
dj_187

Originally Posted by TheNameless
The village sticker that goes on the bottom right(if your in the car) of the front windshield. Its about 60 bucks for it and you have to renew it each year basically showing what town your car is from etc..http://theexpiredmeter.com/wp-conten...icker-2008.JPG its not that one but something similar to it
in MA we have an inspection sticker in the bottom right corner
Old 04-25-2011, 05:48 PM
03greyGT
3rd Gear Member

Were required to have front plates in ohio....Ive never had front plates on any of the 5 or 6 cars that I have owned, and Ive never been pulled over in the 12 years I have been driving for no front plate...Im sure its bound to happen tho, cause my friends get pulled over all the time for no front plate...
Old 04-25-2011, 05:54 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Bastard pulled me over.. Had to drill holes in my front bumper..

PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:00 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Yea i have a front plate just cuz there's always been one there. But my dad didn't have one on his T/A cuz they seem to NEVER get pulled over for that...but one morning at like 5am on our way to work we were the only car on the road and a cop fealt like being a ******** and pulled him over. Now he kinda has a custom plat tihng...looks pretty cool but not near as clean as the cover that goes in front.

Nice story man...cops aren't that cool around here...well at least outside of town they aren't. You're lucky lol
Old 04-25-2011, 07:19 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

haha im sure only 50% of that story is true..
Old 04-25-2011, 09:14 PM
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
Bastard pulled me over.. Had to drill holes in my front bumper..

PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!
I would have moved out of state, to a state that did not require that. The only good thing about Pa is they don't require the front plate thing.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:22 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Samething happened to me except i wasn't lucky at all. Instead he proceded to write me several tickets... spending, window tint the whole 9 yards and kept me for over 45mins. Then told me i have too nice of a car to be driving fast like jeff gordan. Then & there I knew why he was such a *****. Those 2 Words said it all. (true story) lol
Old 04-25-2011, 09:52 PM
darkstarnes
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TheNameless
The village sticker that goes on the bottom right(if your in the car) of the front windshield. Its about 60 bucks for it and you have to renew it each year basically showing what town your car is from etc..http://theexpiredmeter.com/wp-conten...icker-2008.JPG its not that one but something similar to it

What a rip-off.... 60Dlls just to "know" from which town you are from...
Old 04-26-2011, 02:25 AM
darkshadow03gt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustangmancp
Yea i have a front plate just cuz there's always been one there. But my dad didn't have one on his T/A cuz they seem to NEVER get pulled over for that...but one morning at like 5am on our way to work we were the only car on the road and a cop fealt like being a ******** and pulled him over. Now he kinda has a custom plat tihng...looks pretty cool but not near as clean as the cover that goes in front.

Nice story man...cops aren't that cool around here...well at least outside of town they aren't. You're lucky lol
Cop is a ******** because your dad broke the law and got pulled over for it? Awesome.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:34 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Originally Posted by mustangmancp

The law is the law, can't call someone a ******** for doing their job and thats the bottom line. Myself along with everyone else do stupid stuff, speed, burnouts, expired tags, whatever it may be, I'm not saying that I don't act up in my car either BUT when you get busted just man up and take it its all part of the risk of doing it in the frist place, it gets anoying when people do the baby cry dance because they get pulled over.

Quick Reply: got pulled over today =( but a good story