Notices
4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!

Need Help in AZ

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 03:57 AM
BlueOvalBlood
2nd Gear Member

Default Need Help in AZ

Anyone in AZ know a good speed shop for installs? I am either gettin a Saleen or Paxton setup from Brenspeed and need a reliable place to install it. I know there was a place, SVC Motorsports at Scottsdale Airpark that was great and had a MustangDyno but their website in inactive now. Need some help finding a good place.
Thanks
Old 11-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Kamalyn
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueOvalBlood
Anyone in AZ know a good speed shop for installs? I am either gettin a Saleen or Paxton setup from Brenspeed and need a reliable place to install it. I know there was a place, SVC Motorsports at Scottsdale Airpark that was great and had a MustangDyno but their website in inactive now. Need some help finding a good place.
Thanks
I don't know how good these places are (I haven't been there yet) - but two places I have found in AZ are:

http://www.stage3motorsports.com/c=n.../about_us.cgis
http://www.haneymotorsport.com/index.htm

And someone recommended this place to me awhile ago:
http://www.chucksspeedcenter.com/index.html
Old 11-04-2008, 02:07 PM
alloutt
4th Gear Member

i only take my car to a shop owned by my friend he treats you right and whatever you do stay away from mucsle car garage pm me if you want the info don't know why i just don't post it
Old 11-04-2008, 02:33 PM
BlueOvalBlood
2nd Gear Member

Ihave heard of Stage 3 and they have great prices on Fis and such and 700 for install but I havent heard any feedback yet. Chucks Ihave heard of cause my fatehr used to work in connection with them but they are more Chevy guys than anything. I havent heard of Haney. It sucks that SVC is not around anymore cause they were amazing tuners! They worked on my friends Cobra and did an excellent job. They specialized in Lightnings and CObras but did great work on all mustangs. If anyone knows if they are still therebut just cancelled their website let me know.
ALLOUT...what is your friend's shop, what is it called and where is it? I live in Tucson. ALso, what did you have him do so far?
Old 11-05-2008, 12:44 AM
desslok40
3rd Gear Member

First off, welcome to the forum !! Nice to see some AZ stangers here, alot of east coast folks, anyhoo I think there are two places that are really good and specialize in
supercharger installs , I would avoid just about everybody else.

http://www.stage3motorsports.com (they are Saleen authorized)

www.performancesolutionracing.com (great shop)
Old 11-05-2008, 01:47 AM
BlueOvalBlood
2nd Gear Member

i have been to stage3's website a bunch and their prices are good, wasnt sure on the installs. I like breenspeeds saleen kits though and not sure if Stage3 would stioll install for 700 if it comes from elsewhere. do you know?

havent heard of perf solutions but i def will check it outm thanks!
Old 11-05-2008, 07:59 PM
desslok40
3rd Gear Member

I was told they will match the price of other Saleen authorized dealers, Brenspeed is definately an authorized dealer so ask for a qoute from Stage3 and compare to Brenspeed quote, of course Brenspeed would save you tax so tell Stage3 you want their quote to include tax to meet Brenspeed price, they will negotiate if they want the sale!! lol