Here-
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...l/DSCN0218.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...l/DSCN0214.jpg
Old 11-05-2007, 06:05 PM
TBird232ci
5th Gear Member

Default RE: my trip to pepboys

ORIGINAL: TRBOPWR

You are pissed because your car gets keyed, so you get back at a complete stranger who happens to be driving a Ferrari. You are not only an *******, but a jealous one at that.
Not only is he a total idiot, but he's bragging on it!

What goes around comes around, he's going to get his.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:13 PM
5.0 bird
1st Gear Member

Originally posted by 92sleeperwtfever:
i seen one ferrari at night in the walmart parking lot, stupid guy decided to park next to my stang, so i got my pliers out of the hatch and pulled two of his valve stems out[8D] at least he can afford new ones lol. thats the only Real exotic car i've ever really seen in person, unless a lotus elise counts??? my 5.0 was faster than that though.
You pulled the valve stems out of a Ferrari because he parked next to you. Total dumbass move, there is no excuse for that bullcrap. [:'(]Some people work their asses off to get nice things, like a Ferrari. It probably costs 300 to remount and balance tires on one of those.

And pep boys FTL

edit: spelling
Old 11-05-2007, 07:24 PM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

Look, I'll say this and since I'm younger than you, it should hit home... WHAT THE **** WHERE YOU ON WHEN YOU DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 like have you no respect for others things???? so what if yuo got a laugh out of it and you where mad, what do you think that person would do to you when they found out it was you??? Personaly I'd ****ing shoot you[8D]
Old 11-05-2007, 07:44 PM
92lxsleeper
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jugador

yeah that's a dick move. why would you intentionally make someone get towed just cause their car is nicer than anything youll likely ever drive?
i didn't do it cause his car was nicer than mine, (which i doubt it was, my 5.0 was kick *** and way faster than the ferrari) and he didnt get it towed either. he just went back to his rental cottage like nothing happened at all. plus i was 16 and loved doing stupid ****.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:46 PM
pfs4life
3rd Gear Member

good call sleeper
and wow this got outta hand
we all kno 92lx is a dick now
and yes pepboys sucks ****in dick
Old 11-05-2007, 08:48 PM
hellion_79
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sleeper_inc

Look, I'll say this and since I'm younger than you, it should hit home... WHAT THE **** WHERE YOU ON WHEN YOU DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 like have you no respect for others things???? so what if yuo got a laugh out of it and you where mad, what do you think that person would do to you when they found out it was you??? Personaly I'd ****ing shoot you[8D]
Pluuuusssssssss 1!!

I have done bad evil things in my day (at the river, saw a wallet and some car keys, took the money from the wallet, threw the wallet and keys into a bush (it will probly never be found)) I have no idea why I did it... I was just a little hellion I guess [8D]I wondered what happened to the guy who owned that stuff....? I feel bad also, back then I didnt have heart... now I have a heart.

But seriously cause he was parked next to you doesnt give you any reason to do that... even if he is a rich ***.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:57 PM
92lxsleeper
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hellion_79

ORIGINAL: sleeper_inc

Pluuuusssssssss 1!!

I have done bad evil things in my day (at the river, saw a wallet and some car keys, took the money from the wallet, threw the wallet and keys into a bush (it will probly never be found)) I have no idea why I did it... I was just a little hellion I guess [8D]I wondered what happened to the guy who owned that stuff....? I feel bad also, back then I didnt have heart... now I have a heart.

But seriously cause he was parked next to you doesnt give you any reason to do that... even if he is a rich ***.
oh well enough about this, its all said and done with. it happened almost 3 years ago...
Old 11-05-2007, 09:24 PM
hellion_79
5th Gear Member

you need to go out and find him and appoligize and pray to god he doesnt curbstomp you
Old 11-05-2007, 09:52 PM
TRBOPWR
4th Gear Member

Now your old dime-a-dozen 5.0 is nicer than his Ferrari. Damn man, you have got things all mixed up in your head.[8D]

Quick Reply: my trip to pepboys