5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

5.0mustang&superfords zine.... what a joke

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 10:12 PM
X90MustangGTx
1st Gear Member

Default RE: 5.0mustang&superfords zine.... what a joke

i just skim through it first street fox not full on dragster article i find i usually read been a subscriber to them and mm &ff for a few years now ....i like em both but yeah im tired of the 05-07 stuff both new most recent magazines have the new cobra on the front cover , kinda getting sick of it definatly feel u guys on that.
-sergio
Old 06-30-2006, 10:11 PM
tinman
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 5.0mustang&superfords zine.... what a joke

Here's how I see see it.....
The magizine's are a 'for profit' operation.
They all sell advertising and they want to 'write' about what the advertiser's are selling so they write about the new cars.
Do what I did when I first got into 5.0's..
Go to a used bookstore and buy old issue's of 5.0 from back as far as the early '90's, got them for 1/2$ each!!!! lots of good stuff there...
As far as the 'zines go, lot's of what they put in the story's is nothing but a press release from some company that just did an ad contract with them anyway.
Not much editorial truth there, sort of make me wonder if they have any ethics at all.....
BTW I've been reading the car 'zines for 40+ years.......