5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

[Deleted]

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 05:43 AM
w8less
6th Gear Member

Default RE: BE A PAL!! DONATE A BUCK!!!

ORIGINAL: ckyguy68

Damn jason, you lit his $hit up
i was thinking the same thing
Old 04-09-2007, 10:20 AM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

Default RE: BE A PAL!! DONATE A BUCK!!!

ORIGINAL: vristang

This thread is still going, and that is what pisses me off.
you know you have the right to ignore threads that you don't want to read right? or is that concept too complicated for you to understand for some reason? dropped on the head as a child maybe? i don't know.

Once in a while they show up to spout some ****ty tech advice, but don't clean up the tech section....
please don't pretend like you're some sort of tech guru, i just checked your history, about 1200 of your 1320 posts are responding to MAF questions, what the hell is that about? the more i think about it the more it seems obvious you were dropped on the head, is your brain incapable of retaining any other information about anything else? so you stick to just one thing you have a slight clue about to look semi-knowledgeable?

I have been real close to abandoning this site for several weeks.
what exactly is stopping you? is someone here holding your arm? oh please pretty please don't go, we need you to continue scavenging the site for MAF threads, without your help we would all be lost, we beg you to bless us with your knowledge kind sir.
please get over yourself.

It is the role and responsibility of the mods to deal with these types of threads.

Look at the title of the thread... Does it look slightly suspicious...
You don't have to read EVERY thread to find the crap that is routinely posted here (the tech section).
we do deal with it, on our own time, when we can. this isn't our job, we're not getting paid for this, this voluntary work, and IMO we have a good team and everything/everybody gets taken care of accordingly... when you're ready to be here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without pay, to search through every thread, and ever post to make sure everything is running smooth, drop us a line.

Other forums (SN, Corral, SBFT, etc)do a decent job of moving non-tech discussions into appropriate sections.
This Forum does not.
If the Mods here are over whelmed then maybe new mods should be found.
i was a member at a couple of those sites before joining here, and that's a nice big pile of BS, all those forums run exactly the same way, with people volunteering their time when they can. But i can see why you like them so much, half the people there act like little condescending know-it-all ******, just like you do, like you're somehow better than the rest of the world, and you, unlike everybody else, did not have to learn anything, but you were somehow born with infinite knowledge... even though in your case that infinite knowledge seems limited to MAFs only.

If you want me to report things to mods, then place a button near the 'reply' area.

One that says 'Report Thread to Moderators' would work quite well.
i suppose you think this is some sort of special easter decoration?

yep, definetly been dropped on the old noggin a couple times too many.