5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

!IAC mod

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 12:25 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

Default RE: !IAC mod

ORIGINAL: mrWilson

ORIGINAL: 92hatchLX

Found Outside Raping Dodges (c) Daniel Malmgren (aka 92hatchlx) . Let's see here, can we make up a Mopar one?

Making
Old
People
A$$
Rape

lol, if that makes any sense. If it does I'm not so sure that it's offensive.
+1 on the found outside raping dodges...i love that one.

First On Race Day has always been F**ked on race day for me...but ill give it to ya.

F**ker only runs dirty

Mopar Slowcar...?
leave it to dodge to turbocharge a neon.... then again, chevy did supercharge the cavalier (cobalt)

what did we get... hrm... gt500
Old 05-07-2007, 12:50 AM
AngryFloppy

Don't know how you guys bring down the original post but, sorry madmac but you can use paint thinner as a fuel additive. It's called toulean. I'm probably wrong on the spelling. We used one gallon to a full tank of gas in our 97 twin turbo porsche. It actually does a terrific job as an octane booster. If you can find it on the internet, there is a huge article about it
Old 05-07-2007, 05:12 AM
mrWilson

ORIGINAL: AngryFloppy

Don't know how you guys bring down the original post but, sorry madmac but you can use paint thinner as a fuel additive. It's called toulean. I'm probably wrong on the spelling. We used one gallon to a full tank of gas in our 97 twin turbo porsche. It actually does a terrific job as an octane booster. If you can find it on the internet, there is a huge article about it
i think i remember seeing that episode on mythbusters, and it didnt do a thing. mothballs seemed to be the only octane booster.

ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

Found Outside Raping Dodges (c) Daniel Malmgren (aka 92hatchlx) . Let's see here, can we make up a Mopar one?

Making
Old
People
A$$
Rape

First On Race Day has always been F**ked on race day for me...but ill give it to ya.

F**ker only runs dirty

Mopar Slowcar...?
leave it to dodge to turbocharge a neon.... then again, chevy did supercharge the cavalier (cobalt)

well thats not fair...your not compairing apples to apples...what about the SVT focus?

if you want gt500, take the ls7 vette and the srt8's or Srt-10 vipers(and a little late to the game, but a welcome arivial when it gets here...the challenger).
Old 05-07-2007, 05:23 AM
PX429
5th Gear Member

well thats not fair...your not compairing apples to apples...what about the SVT focus?

if you want gt500, take the ls7 vette and the srt8's or Srt-10 vipers(and a little late to the game, but a welcome arivial when it gets here...the challenger).
Can You Say FORD GT

AndTwin Turbo Saleen S7???

NOW

Old 05-07-2007, 10:23 AM
ROTTITANK
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AngryFloppy

i think i remember seeing that episode on mythbusters, and it didnt do a thing. mothballs seemed to be the only octane booster.

ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

Making
Old
People
A$$
Rape

F**ker only runs dirty

Mopar Slowcar...?

The focus isnt super or turbocharged like the cobalt and neon.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:22 AM
r.barn
6th Gear Member

haha, i just had to do that to see how many retards id find...ill give u guys credit you caught on right away as opposed to the F-body guys that i tried it on...they still think its apossibility.
ok, why would you make a stupid post like this then ?????????

thanks for wasting everyones time
Old 05-07-2007, 05:28 PM
mrWilson

ORIGINAL: PX429

Can You Say FORD GT

AndTwin Turbo Saleen S7???

NOW

s7 is not ford, its saleen...two diffrent companies.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:11 PM
PX429
5th Gear Member

s7 is not ford, its saleen...two diffrent companies.
What engine does it have? Oh wait... that's right, it has an FE block (that' s a Ford engine)